And your AL Playoff, Steroid using Outfielder is..

Steve9347

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 02:51 PM)
Um... :huh:

Can they call him an AL Playoff outfielder if he was left off the playoff roster?

Damn.  Sex sells.

Actually, if you look back, the direct words from the rumor thread are: "An American League outfielder on a postseason team". Not an American League playoff outfielder or anything more specific. It's splitting some fine legal hairs, but I think that the guy never actually said the guy was on the postseason roster or played in the postseason, he said he was an outfielder on a team that made the postsesason.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 04:57 PM)
Is anyone besides me really curious why Will Carroll said that this was a name we would care about?

Baseball outside of New York?

Shaaaaaaaaaaa. When monkeys fly outta my butt.

Of course America cares!!! It's a member of the New York Yankees, Dummy.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
i would have never of guessed lawton, he didnt get any better this year either. wow awesome that a former cub was a steroid user, now i can bash the cubs even more lol

I took these paragraphs straight from Desipio.com because they are hilarious

That means that of the 12 players who have tested positive under the Major League Baseball phase of steroid tests, a third of them are former Cubs.

If you’re counting at home that’s Jorge Piedra, Rafael Palmeiro, Felix Heredia and now Lawton. Granted, Piedra only had a cup of coffee with the Cubs, Palmeiro’s been gone since the winter of 1988, Felix has been on three teams since he left the Cubs and Lawton was a Cub for less than a month, it still proves that the Cubs love the roided up guys and Dusty Baker should be fired.