What happened to the rumor that KW was resigning

Iguana

My guess would be that it is not happening.

This is all me speculating, but I'm assuming he is no longer meddling with Jerry Manuel in terms of who to manage and is the GM not only for this season, but the future. Right now I think if Williams is gone it will be because of family issues.

I wouldn't be sad to see him go necessarily, but right now I think he's a good gm and I think he could be a great one. But I'm the minority, lol.

Guest hotsoxchick1

right now its all is quiet.. from what i understand he has already resigned... he was not available at the park for this past series...they are tryin to find a replacement before anymore goes public...........thats all i have heard.......

right now its all is quiet.. from what i understand he has already resigned... he was not available at the park for this past series...they are tryin to find a replacement before anymore goes public...........thats all i have heard.......

They better hurry the f*** up.

White = Suck0rz

I just have a hard time seeing them allow a guy address the media as the GM if he has already resigned. He supposedly came back to Chicago to quell the potential fued between Manuel and Thomas (although it apparently wasn't a big issue).

You would think a GM on the way out would have stayed in NC.

You gotta think something has happened. Someone changed their mind... Cooler heads prevailed.... Or something like that.

I just have a hard time seeing them allow a guy address the media as the GM if he has already resigned.  He supposedly came back to Chicago to quell the potential fued between Manuel and Thomas (although it apparently wasn't a big issue). 

You gotta think something has happened.  Someone changed their mind...  Cooler heads prevailed....  Or something like that.

It is looking more and more likely the case. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I just have a hard time seeing them allow a guy address the media as the GM if he has already resigned.  He supposedly came back to Chicago to quell the potential fued between Manuel and Thomas (although it apparently wasn't a big issue). 

You gotta think something has happened.  Someone changed their mind...  Cooler heads prevailed....  Or something like that.

not so..... he came back here because of his kid getting suspended from school and there was a problem with it or he didnt like it or something.. it was in the local papers.........that frank and jerry thing was a smoke cloud........you dont think that by now frank and jerry can handle their own business????? come on.. they have been together for a few years without kenny .....and a few with..... its just kennys little way of saying ohhh look wifey..they still need me....she wanted him to quit and he wasnt sure..........smoke screene.... thats all that return trip was.... and his press conference he mostly talked about his kids and their troubles.... who cares..............he only blurped the frank and jerry thing out when he got tired of answering the personal family stuff.......doesnt matter anyhow hes outta here......so who cares............ :D

:rolleyes:

or someone just made up the rumor for attention?

Guest hotsoxchick1

:fyou or your just a dumbass............

:fyou or your just a dumbass............

could be lol. :rolleyes:

Just ditch him before he ditches Thomas. That is all I ask...

Apparently Jerry Reinsdorf and Frank are close, so I don't think KW will be doing anything with Frank. JR DOES have to approve things that KW does -- he doesn't have cart blanche (sp?) to do whatever he damn well pleases.