What Sox championship memorabilia do you recommend

Funkman7

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Box Card Set that you can order off the sox website is pretty good. There are 55 cards in it, half are highlight cards and the other half are player cards, with one giant team card. I just have to figure out a way to put these in a frame. They are a great snap shot of the post season highlights. Very nice buy.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
The Box Card Set that you can order off the sox website is pretty good. There are 55 cards in it, half are highlight cards and the other half are player cards, with one giant team card.  I just have to figure out a way to put these in a frame. They are a great snap shot of the post season highlights. Very nice buy.

Awesome. That's one of my hanukah presents, looking forward to seeing it. :)

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
The Box Card Set that you can order off the sox website is pretty good. There are 55 cards in it, half are highlight cards and the other half are player cards, with one giant team card.  I just have to figure out a way to put these in a frame. They are a great snap shot of the post season highlights. Very nice buy.

Oh man that sounds great. I have that on order, but it hasn't arrived yet. My son is dying to get it. (me too).

I just received the Topps commemorative set today. Looking though the cards, it dawned on me that Anderson and Jenks have what will probably be rare "first year" cards. I won't say "rookie" as I don't know what their rookie card stati (?) are. Point being, if either one of these guys excels, those cards can be worth some jack down the road.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 9, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
I just received the Topps commemorative set today.  Looking though the cards, it dawned on me that Anderson and Jenks have what will probably be rare "first year" cards.  I won't say "rookie" as I don't know what their rookie card stati (?) are.  Point being, if either one of these guys excels, those cards can be worth some jack down the road.

Where'd you order that from? I'm definitely interested.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 05:08 PM)
It's well worth it, especially if you can figure out a way to display all of them instead of keeping them in the box.

Mine arrived with no ship confirmation email before hand- i found that kind of interesting.

Same here. Ordered it from Dick's. Great set. I got it for my son. I'm gonna have to order one for myself.