Texans Gear Up to Decide on Gay Marriage

Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)
Really? I like him. I've been fortunate enough to meet him on three occasions, two involving my kids, and walked away being impressed by his sincerity. In our last election, as much as I tried to like the Dem candidate, in the end, I pulled for Perry. I still think he was the better choice.

Part of the reason I think the whole Texas State Government is a great big boondoggle is him. The whole special sessions on school finance have been a big joke, they got nothing done, and there are many people that think he just likes the attention, so he keeps calling them back. Besides that, the man stands for nothing. That's probably why you like him, you big fat liberal!

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 05:05 PM)
Part of the reason I think the whole Texas State Government is a great big boondoggle is him.  The whole special sessions on school finance have been a big joke, they got nothing done, and there are many people that think he just likes the attention, so he keeps calling them back.  Besides that, the man stands for nothing.  That's probably why you like him, you big fat liberal!

If I was a big fat liberal I would have voted Sanchez ;)

I was a little upset over the redistricting b.s. when he didn't choose a more bipartisan approach.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)
If I was a big fat liberal I would have voted Sanchez  ;)

I was a little upset over the redistricting b.s. when he didn't choose a more bipartisan approach.

The guy farts to see which way the political wind blows. If it stinks, he's usually somewhere in the area. You know, the one who smelt it dealt it?

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
The guy farts to see which way the political wind blows.  If it stinks, he's usually somewhere in the area.  You know, the one who smelt it dealt it?

Is this a personal attack on myself? :lolhitting