Sox to open 2006 at home

Balta1701

Didn't see this posted anywhere, and I checked back several days worth of pages.

We get rings on day 1. And the Tribe will be there to watch.

The White Sox won't have to wait for their World Series ring ceremony as they open the season at home on April 3 with a three-game series against the Indians.

The World Series champs face the National League Central in interleague play. The St. Louis Cardinals, June 20-22, and Houston Astros, June 23-25, come to U.S. Cellular Field.

The Sox will travel to Cincinnati, June 16-18, and Pittsburgh, June 27-29.

And of course there is the yearly battle against the Cubs. The North Siders make the short journey to the Cell on May 19-21 and on June 30-July 2 the games are at Wrigley Field.

Individual-game tickets to White Sox home games will go on sale January 27.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 02:17 PM)
Us also.  :cheers

Awesome, that's like 70 miles from me and I'll definitely be at all 3 games. Gage is coming also.

Perhaps we could all get tickets together? That would be a blast.

I know its much to early to worry about any part of the schedule, but I just took a better look at the dates, and it looks like this years August will be next years September. Not pretty at all.... West Coast trip comes late, tough road games all month. Gotta love finsishing off the season with 3 @ Cleveland and then 3 @ Twinkies. It will be nice to clinch there again. :sweep:

Edited by watchtower41

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
Awesome, that's like 70 miles from me and I'll definitely be at all 3 games.  Gage is coming also.

Perhaps we could all get tickets together?  That would be a blast.

I'll request the tickets. Ohhhh boy... that'll be a fun trip. :cheers

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)
Awesome, that's like 70 miles from me and I'll definitely be at all 3 games.  Gage is coming also.

Perhaps we could all get tickets together?  That would be a blast.

If you all have not been there before, get tickets out in the RF seats. It has a great view of the ballpark, and of the Ohio River behind it.

If you all have not been there before, get tickets out in the RF seats.  It has a great view of the ballpark, and of the Ohio River behind it.

Agree. And then up to Mt. Adams after the game. What a great city Cincinnati is.

We're doing Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.

QUOTE(JimH @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Agree.  And then up to Mt. Adams after the game.  What a great city Cincinnati is.

We're doing Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.

Sorry for all you OF sitters, I will be sitting in the midland tickets down close, but I will make it up to Mt adams afterwards. Where are you all going? I used to live in cinci ya know, one of my fav city's. Also I will enjoy some late night conies from skyline for sure!!

but I will make it up to Mt adams afterwards.  Where are you all going? 

All the usual suspects, of course ...

Mt. Adams Bar and Grill, Blind Lemon, Longworth Pavillion, and the great City View Tavern for a cheeseburger.

And downtown on 8th St., Arnold's Bar and Grill, oldest saloon in Cincinnati.

For breakfast, Camp Washington Chili on Colerain.