Sox to open 2006 at home

Balta1701

QUOTE(JimH @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
All the usual suspects, of course ...

Mt. Adams Bar and Grill, Blind Lemon, Longworth Pavillion, and the great City View Tavern for a cheeseburger. 

And downtown on 8th St., Arnold's Bar and Grill, oldest saloon in Cincinnati.

For breakfast, Camp Washington Chili on Colerain.

I like Pavillion. Mt Adams bar and grill, I think we discussed this before, but they have the best damn burgers around. Before the game im sure I will be over at Hofbrauhaus in Newport. Also will make a trip back up 27 through my old college town as well.

Before the game im sure I will be over at Hofbrauhaus in Newport.  Also will make a trip back up 27 through my old college town as well.

Great brewpub, love that place too.

I forgot the names of all the bars in Oxford but I'm sure they're not too much different from when I was last there about 4 years ago.

QUOTE(JimH @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
Great brewpub, love that place too.

I forgot the names of all the bars in Oxford but I'm sure they're not too much different from when I was last there about 4 years ago.

Oh Jim, you wouldnt even recognize it now. All the bars that were there when I graduated a couple of years back have changed. There are only a few that stayed the same. They also have a cold stone, Q-doba, starbucks etc goin on there. It truly is Naperville east. I wonder if I ever served you a beer in one of those places.

QUOTE(JimH @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
Don't know.

I called to congratulate him on the White Sox championship from one long time fan to another ... never heard back from him.

Uh oh.. someone check Edward Hospital..??? :unsure:

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
Awesome, that's like 70 miles from me and I'll definitely be at all 3 games.  Gage is coming also.

Perhaps we could all get tickets together?  That would be a blast.

Count me in on that, as well.