Which Team will finish last in the central

Seriuosly though...in that division, who would you say the Bulls are better than? The Pistons or Pacers? The new-look Bucks maybe? The new look Cavs with a possibly improved supporting cast around Lebron?

I like the Bulls as much as anyone else, but with as much turnover, and as many questions as there are with the Bulls' lineup...until they prove something more to me, i dont' see how you can rank them better than anyone in that division except Milwaukee, and that might be a stretch also.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
I'm a Pacers fan, so I have no problem with the poll.  :P

You wouldn't have a problem with it anyway...you're not a member of the whine at every ESPN article fan club that hundreds of Soxtalk posters subscribe to.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
If you don't like the tread. STAY AWAY

Thats why I put snow chains on in the winter!!

I should stay away, but I was lured in by my naive belief that a world series would rid sox fans of media bias paranoia. But I was sorely mistaken...

QUOTE(rangercal @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 06:33 AM)
on the home page ( don't know how to post it)    The leading vote getter and with 44 % of the votes,  The Chicago Bulls  :huh:

With the way Milwaulkee have started and Cleveland demolishing the Hornets last night, can anyone say it's suprising?

right now we are the worst team in our division, yeah big deal we made the playoffs last year and i bet your thinking we should be ranked higher, well we lost two players, and our division gained players around lebron, milwaukee got some better players, and we are not better than the pacers or pistons, espn is right i hate to say it

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
well we lost two players,

and we gained 5 whats your point?

Tim Thomas+Michael Sweetney+Darius Songaila>>>Eddy Curry+Antonio Davis+Jared Reiner?

Not saying the Bulls are a top team in the East but IMO they will finish ahead of Milwaukee.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)

Tim Thomas+Michael Sweetney+Darius Songaila>>>Eddy Curry+Antonio Davis+Jared Reiner?

Not saying the Bulls are a top team in the East but IMO they will finish ahead of Milwaukee.

i wouldnt agree with that, our team is small compared to others, losing curry davis and reiner doesnt help, yes we did get a big body in sweetney and songalia, but neither of these two are as good as curry and davis, seems to me like we are trying to establish more of an outside game this year with the lack of size that im seeing. and more of an uptempo offense to run against some of the teams with better downlow players like shaq since we lost curry and davis

but thats just my opinon take it how u want

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 12:07 PM)

I wouldn't say Tim Thomas is better than anybody. :P