The "We're gonna take down Minnesota" game thread

Heads22

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you have been swearing at the TV the past half hour?

This is sickening.  Buehrle is leaving everything up and his control isn't too hot.   

I don't know whats going on, but I hope he can get things figure out.  Also, is it possible to cut a player during a game, if so I'd like to get Almonte up here.

umm white has been in there for a few innings now jas........lol and no i wasnt swearing at the tv i just shut it off.........

I just saw him face about 3 batters then turned the filth off and I won't watch it for the rest of the night.

I think I dropped every obsinity during the game and having my dad laughing at the craptacular defense made me even more pissed.

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC seattle dont count???

i said check the box scores and see what HE did or gave up .. not the rest of the f***in team..............things on his shoulders total 2....tonite is one.. you find the other game........... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC seattle dont count???

i said check the box scores and see what HE did or gave up .. not the rest of the f***in team..............things on his shoulders total 2....tonite is one.. you find the other game........... :angry:

and while im ripping ass.... this joe f***ing crede aint no prize pig either

DING, DING!!! we have a winner. Get Greg f***in Walker up here, and get rid of the anchor Gary Ward in the dugout. Crede is sinking fast, and theres someone in AAA that can help him out of this

Let's see:

1)Agst Cleveland: 4/20 , L, 4-7,IP 4.1, Hits 11, R 7, ER 7,3 HR 3, Walks 2, K 2. And Cleveland is great hitting team :ph34r:

2)Agst Seattle: 5/11, L, IP 5.0, Hits 9, R 5, ER 4, HR 2, Walks 6(ouch!!), K 3

3) Today i don't even talk about.

That's 3 for me.

This is not his year, Buerhle's heart is in StLouis???

Guest hotsoxchick1

i see two.. tonite being one.. if you cant read the boxscore properly just say so and ill be glad to point it out to you........

i see two.. tonite being one.. if you cant read the boxscore properly just say so and ill be glad to point it out to you........

HSC, u think that the Seattle game he pitched well??? Because agst CLE and today he got rocked very well and in that games wasnt the defense's fault.

I saw the Vikings beat the Bears tonight. That's what it looked like anyways. Holy f***

I bet they just scored all their runs in this game....and they won't score another run for 4 straight games.

We should have made this comical. Had Paulie K pitch, or maybe Tony G. That would have been funny as hell. Maybe get a little Miguel Olivo and his rocket arm in the action....see what he can do on the mound.

There is nothing that I hate worse than losing to the freaking twinkies. I have hated them since I was just a little league star. But to get beat 18-3 is disgraceful even for this bunch of mouths. What the heck is wrong with Buerhle? Is this the season where the finese guy comes out of the closet? Can he turn it around? He had better or maybe St Louis does want him.