The "We're gonna take down Minnesota" game thread

Heads22

Guest hotsoxchick1
11-2, we can't say it was the defense. Take 4 runs from the defense: it is 7-2.

umm and how many of those did white just give up??????????/

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we're talking about tonight hsc, and it IS ALL his fault. no frontline pitcher can give up 10 hits, 10 R in 3.1 IP and not be at fault. i dont care if they make 10 errors behind him, he's a "#1" starter supposedly

we're talking about tonight hsc, and it IS ALL his fault. no frontline pitcher can give up 10 hits, 10 R in 3.1 IP and not be at fault. i dont care if they make 10 errors behind him, he's a "#1" starter supposedly

Exactly. Everyones blaming Daubach for his error. But that led to one unearned run, so it would be 10-2 anyways. Buehrle stunk, he should get all the blame, whether you like him or not...

Guest hotsoxchick1

this is the 2nd bad outting by mark.. only two in all that mess... you guys want to crusify him for this game because?????????because he didnt have a good outing.. oh well........everyone behind him is f***ing up too...........and no one is hitting either......the team takes the blame... all of them..........

lay off MB, the shoddy defense opened the doors and when MB had to start pressing to compenate for the mistakes behind him it just fed itself - eliminate those bad plays and the innings end before all the damage but the floodgates were opened -

not a good game for MB but don't get all over him either - even the best have not so good games - ranting against a guy who has been good to us is not fair - we can just comment that it was not his night -

I am damn frustrated and the MB bashing doesn't help my mood

Mark is not worried about the Sox, if he would be worry he didnt say that s*** about StLouis in the last 2 seasons.

I wrote a post a little while ago about how Buehrle was gonna struggle because he was obsessed with St Louis. It was a long post and I ripped on MB the whole time and it didnt go over very well, but now it seems I might have been right...

the "team" had 7 hits thru 4 IP, they are doing their job. the defense, well, its not a big shocker that the Sox defense isnt real good, "#1" pitchers can overcome that. no one in the field walked anyone on 4 pitches. no one in the field laid pitched right down the plate. but Mark Buehrle did. its not just one game...yes he has been dicked in the past 5 starts on offense, but his BB:K ratio is s***ty, and unless you are a power pitcher, that dont get it.

this is the 2nd bad outting by mark.. only two in all that mess... you guys want to crusify him for this game because?????????because he didnt have a good outing.. oh well........everyone behind him is f***ing up too...........and no one is hitting either......the team takes the blame... all of them..........

Horrible out agst Cle, bad outing agst Seattle (6 Walks), and horrible, s*** outing today in a game that we were playing well in the last games. And he did that.

Im sorry guys but how ignorant can you be? MB gave up nine earned runs. No offense can be expected to win when the pitchings that bad. I know you guys like Mark but give criticism where criticism is due. Here it is really due. I just wanna see how he responds to this. Ritchie had a bad outting last year and stunk for the rest of the season. So which way will MB go?

the "team" had 7 hits thru 4 IP, they are doing their job. the defense, well, its not a big shocker that the Sox defense isnt real good, "#1" pitchers can overcome that. no one in the field walked anyone on 4 pitches. no one in the field laid pitched right down the plate. but Mark Buehrle did. its not just one game...yes he has been dicked in the past 5 starts on offense, but his BB:K ratio is s***ty, and unless you are a power pitcher, that dont get it.

Exactly, our offense has done well today, but they cant be expected to get 11 runs. THAT is absurd...

Agst Cleveland horrible outing, agst Seattla bad outing (6 BB) and today : no comments... For me it's 3.

How many of you have been swearing at the TV the past half hour?

This is sickening. Buehrle is leaving everything up and his control isn't too hot.

I don't know whats going on, but I hope he can get things figure out. Also, is it possible to cut a player during a game, if so I'd like to get Almonte up here.

lay off MB, the shoddy defense opened the doors and when MB had to start pressing to compenate for the mistakes behind him it just fed itself - eliminate those bad plays and the innings end before all the damage but the floodgates were opened -

not a good game for MB but don't get all over him either - even the best have not so good games - ranting against a guy who has been good to us is not fair - we can just comment that it was not his night -

I am damn frustrated and the MB bashing doesn't help my mood

At 2-7 he is light years away from being the best

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wrote a post a little while ago about how Buehrle was gonna struggle because he was obsessed with St Louis. It was a long post and I ripped on MB the whole time and it didnt go over very well, but now it seems I might have been right...

get off the f***in st. louis trip already ok.......its old...........and your not right in your saying so........

rafa hes had 2 bad outtings.. go check the box scores for each time hes pitched.. tonite is one.......

caring about the team, and getting bombed doesnt make me feel all peachy-keen about MB. he got hammered, he hasnt got the same control he had in the past, and he HAS to have control to be successful. call it "pressing" to overcome defense (bulls***, this isnt MBs 1st game pitching with that defense), call it an obsession with St. Louis (way blown out of proportion IMO), it doesnt matter why, he got ripped, and now we will lose a game that we really needed AND wanted.

Guest hotsoxchick1
How many of you have been swearing at the TV the past half hour?

This is sickening.  Buehrle is leaving everything up and his control isn't too hot.   

I don't know whats going on, but I hope he can get things figure out.  Also, is it possible to cut a player during a game, if so I'd like to get Almonte up here.

umm white has been in there for a few innings now jas........lol and no i wasnt swearing at the tv i just shut it off.........