MB

Soxfest

Yeah..... a guy that won 34 games for us over a season and a half don't deserve s***.

Hey Roman..... why don't you throw a pussy over your head and f*** some sense into yourself  :fyou

And the guy is 2-7 and horrid as of today

Yeah..... a guy that won 34 games for us over a season and a half don't deserve s***.

Hey Roman..... why don't you throw a pussy over your head and f*** some sense into yourself  :fyou

????

He won 35 games over 2 seasons...not a season and a half. WTF are you talkin about? ;)

Anyway, he sucks so far in '03, and I'm now officially worried.

He better pull his head out of his ass and start pitching like an ace, or he can join Garland on the trade block.

He won 35 games over 2 seasons...not a season and a half.  WTF are you talkin about?  ;)

WTF am I talking about????? MB started pitching for the Sox in June or July of 2001. Not including this season, he won 15 games in 2001 and 19 in 2002..... hence, 34 GAMES OVER A SEASON AND A HALF. :rolleyes:

He is a good pitcher and I am a big fan of him. I am wishing somehow he can turn it around.

But how much do you think he will get now with his record not looking good and the way he is pitching so far? I believe the offer was 6 mil/year so what would it be now?

He won 35 games over 2 seasons...not a season and a half.  WTF are you talkin about?  ;)

WTF am I talking about????? MB started pitching for the Sox in June or July of 2001. Not including this season, he won 15 games in 2001 and 19 in 2002..... hence, 34 GAMES OVER A SEASON AND A HALF. :rolleyes:

Heh, wasn't Buehrle in our starting 5 rotation from the very beginning of '01? I coulda sworn he was. He won the job out of ST. Am I wrong?

He started 34 games last year, and 32 in '01 -- so I don't think your June/July claim is accurate. Besides, he won 16 games in 2001 -- not 15. :P

Heh, wasn't Buehrle in our starting 5 rotation from the very beginning of '01? I coulda sworn he was. He won the job out of ST. Am I wrong?

He started 34 games last year, and 32 in '01 -- so I don't think your June/July claim is accurate. :P

He came in after Wells went on the DL..... or maybe Eldred. But I am positive he was a call-up.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well its not like he went a full season......... :rolleyes: he was 4-1....went 16-8 in 2001 and 19-12 in 2002...........looks like a progressive increase with each year............ :D

Mb is soft tosser who is going south fast , STUD #1 ace MY ASS

Lay the f*** off. Jesus Christ. Mark Buehrle has been the only consistent pitcher we've had over the last two years. So what, he's started off 2-7. I know for a fact that Buehrle will finish close to over .500 or at .500 at the end of the year.

CWSOX45

He started 34 games last year, and 32 in '01 -- so I don't think your June/July claim is accurate. :P

He came in after Wells went on the DL..... or maybe Eldred. But I am positive he was a call-up.

He wasn't a callup. He was in the bullpen and joined the rotation either right during the first week or in the second or third week.

Mark pitched out of the bullpen the whole ST in 2001 until the last week before camp broke. No one would step up and take the 5th spot in the rotation so they stuck Buehrle in there for a start. I believe he got a 2nd start and JM liked what he saw and stuck MB in the rotation late and unexpectedly.

He was definitely called up in either june or July of 2000, the year of the pitcher in Birmingham. :D

He was definitely called up in either june or July of 2000, the year of the pitcher in Birmingham.

Off topic, I know. But for those with shaky memories....

Biddle 11-6 2.57

Buehrle 8-4 2.28

Fogg 11-7 2.57

Ginter 11-8 2.25

Rauch 5-1 2.25

There were probably others too, but that's all I could think of off the top of my head. not a bad rotation, huh? note: Rauch came up when Buehrle was promoted to Chicago. Don't remember who our 5th starter was that year.