MB

Soxfest

Lay the f*** off. Jesus Christ. Mark Buehrle has been the only consistent pitcher we've had over the last two years. So what, he's started off 2-7. I know for a fact that Buehrle will finish close to over .500 or at .500 at the end of the year.

CWSOX45

He will not be close to .500 in 03

It's difficult to be positive about Buerhle after losing his last 6 games, but the guy has been super over the last two years and has pitched a few good games this year. He won't say he is hurt so I have to guess mechanics and losing his confidence after some horrendous beatings. He is young and basically came out of nowhere so now it's back to reality. Let's hope he and Cooper can figure out what's wrong. I tell you when Mark B is on his game it is an absolute thing of beauty. I think he can turn it around and this streak will make him a better pitcher.

He should of took whatever was guarenteed he f***ING BLOWS. The poll the Gm's took in offseason about which young pitcher would struggle in next 3 years the winner MB

As a Padres fan also, Brian Lawrence, who had a Buehrle-type season as the only consistent Padres starter, is struggling just as bad as MB, but after last night MB has to lead.

Until B-Law's next start tomorrow against the Braves that is.

Lay the f*** off. Jesus Christ. Mark Buehrle has been the only consistent pitcher we've had over the last two years. So what, he's started off 2-7. I know for a fact that Buehrle will finish close to over .500 or at .500 at the end of the year.

CWSOX45

He will not be close to .500 in 03

You wanna bet? And we do not need to dump his ass in the garbage can, he's just having a bad start. Lay off on Mark will ya? Where would we have been without him for the last couple of years. Geez..

Lay off on Mark will ya? Where would we have been without him for the last couple of years. Geez..

Yeah we were just great with him :bang

I wonder if Mark is starting to doubt the smartness of turning down that big contract offer yet?  Or if he is trying too hard to prove that the Sox should offer him more money.

He IS doubting it because he is NOW talking about it, he knows he f***ed up real bad. He would give anything to go back and sign it all over again.

mark did make his debut in 2000.........he pitched 5 games then......

Not sure if I saw his debut....but I did see his first major league start and win.

I bet I am one of the few in here that did. That was great fun. I believe that was the game the Sox won 3-2 and Brook Fordyce hit a solo homer 2 rows into the LF seats....about 350 ft down the LF line(I believe it's 343 down that way)