I like this guy.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(whitesoxjr27 @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
good for him. that will make the little punks think twice before doing something they should not.  :cheers

only if he goes through with it, which he can't, so it's a moot point.

i say we should deface them, tatoo "dumbass" across their face or something... :lol:

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
only if he goes through with it, which he can't, so it's a moot point.

i say we should deface them, tatoo "dumbass" across their face or something... :lol:

That works too. They like drawing all over the governments proprety so why not have the government draw all over their face.

He’s not the mayor of Reno. It’s Las Vegas. I reckon Nuke isn’t strong on those pesky little details.

Anyway, here’s another fun story about Nuke’s hero :

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman confided in elementary school kids that drinking was one of his favorite hobbies and that the one thing he would want if stranded on an island is a bottle of booze.

"I answered the question honestly and truthfully," Goodman protested. "I'm not going to lie to children. I'm not going to say I would take a teddy bear or a Bible or something like that."

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/...?articleID=3530

My take on all this? The future Mayor Goodman suffered severe emotional distress by his parents naming him “Oscar,” ensuring that he would spend his entire childhood being called “wiener-head” by class mates; and in adulthood, “the Good Wiener Man” by his political enemies.

Oh damn.  Captain fact check got me good there.  Im devastated.

Well, I don’t make a practice of publicly correcting someone’s improper grammar, spelling or usage, but I see I’ll have to make an exception in your case. But trust me on this, dear, you’ve started something you have absolutely no hope of winning, so you’d do well to just drop this folly right now.

>It should be Captain Fact Check, not Captain fact check. (Are you sure you're in the Army?)

>It is – I’m, not Im.

>I think we’ll leave a discussion of “Commas – just old school or helpful in furthering clear exposition?” – for another day.

When you need further help, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Captain Fact Check

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 05:52 AM)
Well, I don’t make a practice of publicly correcting someone’s improper grammar, spelling or usage, but I see I’ll have to make an exception in your case.  But trust me on this, dear, you’ve started something you have absolutely no hope of winning, so you’d do well to just drop this folly right now.

>It should be Captain Fact Check, not Captain fact check.  (Are you sure you're in the Army?)

>It is – I’m, not Im.

>I think we’ll leave a discussion of “Commas – just old school or helpful in furthering clear exposition?” – for another day.

When you need further help, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Captain Fact Check

It's sad really that when someone has no points to argue that they resort to nitpicking grammar and spelling. Trust me, if I thought you were worth the effort I would take extra care to ensure my posts were free of spelling mistakes and that every last comma was in the right place. Unfortunately, however, you are nothing more than a petty, stuck up asshole and you're simply not worth it.

.... Unfortunately, however, you are nothing more than a petty, stuck up asshole and you're simply not worth it.

Dear, I can see that having a light touch isn’t your strong suit.

Remember, when one’s oeuvre consists of negative posts which rely so heavily on constant shouting, sexual slurs, profanity and ad hominem attacks on individuals, groups - nay, entire countries - (as yours does), you leave yourself open to mocking responses.

I suggest you learn to laugh along with me. I suspect most everyone else here is. >> :D

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 01:08 PM)
Dear, I can see that having a light touch isn’t your strong suit.

Remember, when one’s oeuvre consists of negative posts which rely so heavily on constant shouting, sexual slurs, profanity and ad hominem attacks on individuals, groups - nay, entire countries - (as yours does), you leave yourself open to mocking responses.

I suggest you learn to laugh along with me.  I suspect most everyone else here is.  >> :D

You're spot on with your 1st point.

As for your second point, there's a big difference between mocking and actually refuting what I say with intelligent thought. You choose to do the former and thats fine with me. I can handle you 2 ways. I can sit here and trade nasty post for nasty post with you or I can simply ignore you're taunts and allow your petty, condescending attitude to speak for me. I choose the latter because people like you end up condemning themselves with their own big mouth far worse than I ever could. Also, I realize that you're new here and starved for attention ( not just on this message board but I suspect in life as well I suspect ).

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)
Nuke, riddle me this.

A city lines up and starts chopping thumbs off petty criminals,  is it in

Iraq, Somalia, or the US?

My experiment is a failure. I was hoping someone would say "you're kidding right" but everyone overreacted and came out blazing with the "cruel and unusual", "you're a pshyco" tack.

Come on Tex, even I can't agree with something like that!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
My experiment is a failure.  I was hoping someone would say "you're kidding right" but everyone overreacted and came out blazing with the "cruel and unusual", "you're a pshyco" tack. 

Come on Tex,  even I can't agree with something like that!

But it seemed so you . . . :D

I was hoping someone would point out that since we kill criminals, isn't something like chopping off thumbs less harsh and reasonable?