Looks like we are only taking Sunday's game

Winning Ugly

Garland's gonna get lit up. See, if JM had gone with Garland last night like I said Colon wouldn't have us down 15-3 right now and Buehrle would pitch tomorrow. Still lose to Cy Mays but at least we'd probably take 2 of 3.

Go E-LO!!!!

Don't forget Garland's best outing this year was against the Twins.

After getting over the shell shock of a beating such as Friday night's we need to remember that the Twins scored 18 runs, but it was only one game and they can't put any of those runs in the bank for Saturday. Saturday is a new game and the task for the Sox is to come out with some pride and play like we know they can. I also think Garland can win. He has got to see the efforts of Loaiza, Colon and Wright and know this is his time to step up. Jon has got to show some fire tonight. I will be watching on WGN.

I will make a predication.  Might be far fetched, but garland wins today. :ph34r:

After getting the living s*** beaten out of them the White Sox should come back pissed off and kill the Twins the next two games. Garland probably has some revenge on his mind after being thrown out the last time he hit Doug Mientzkjfkljsfkl;jsakfwicz in the head. If that wouldn't have happened he would have gone probably til the 8th or longer.

CWSOX45

I first want to score more than 3 runs and I want to allow fewer than 18 runs. ;)

After that, I want a win or two.

FYI.....last year, I believe on ESPN, we lit Cy Mays's ass up. Got him for like 7 runs in 2 innings and won like 14-4, didn't we? I remember Romero tried to bust Maggs in on a pitch late in the game, and Maggs turned on that s*** and yanked it out.

I first want to score more than 3 runs and I want to allow fewer than 18 runs. ;)

FYI.....last year, I believe on ESPN, we lit Cy Mays's ass up.  Got him for like 7 runs in 2 innings and won like 14-4, didn't we?  I remember Romero tried to bust Maggs in on a pitch late in the game, and Maggs turned on that s*** and yanked it out.

Yes, we got to Mays, once. Otherwise he's been murder on us.

FYI.....last year, I believe on ESPN, we lit Cy Mays's ass up.  Got him for like 7 runs in 2 innings and won like 14-4, didn't we?  I remember Romero tried to bust Maggs in on a pitch late in the game, and Maggs turned on that s*** and yanked it out.

Yes, we got to Mays, once. Otherwise he's been murder on us.

He won the only game that the Twins took from us in Chicago.