It's not ALL bad

clujer420

Well, tonight we got our ass handed to us. The pitching has been awful.

But, our offense has been pretty decent. I'm not watching the game, so the numbers can be misleading, but we've got 9 hits through 7 innings. That is very acceptable, and while 3 runs isn't all that great, it's a slight improvement over what we've been doing over the past 3 weeks or so.

Our modest winning streak was going to end at some point. Hopefully we can avoid a losing streak.

And also, what in the f*** is going on with Buehrle? He'd better turn it around FAST if we expect to contend for a playoff spot. He's now 2-7, and his ERA has got to be around 4.50 after today's "effort".

Guest hotsoxchick1

jason where the hell is the smiley with the gun to its head...........were in dire need of one now.................and imho...... means, in my humble opinion........

Guest hotsoxchick1

donkey with garland on the mound tomorrow.. you think tonite was bad????? just wait till the rockin festivities get under way.........like someone else said.. we are only gonna take one......... that will be sunday......... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
behead.gif<---pretty well illustrates it

me--->dh.gif

yep those will do.. should be put in the left there with the others...........kinda explains the nite completely...........behead.gif