Bulls @ nets.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 5, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
Since Marv Albert controls the outcome of the game.....

i was at the game but had to leave early in the 4th, cought the end at home, and i dont mind homers, but when they act so blind on air its disgusting

QUOTE(Kogs35 @ Nov 5, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
i was at the game but had to leave early in the 4th, cought the end at home, and i dont mind homers, but when they act so blind on air its disgusting

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 5, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
What do you think of Hawk Harrelson?

Good enough.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 03:01 PM)
We need an actual C.  From the sounds of it and watching him play against the Bobcats I dont like Chandler there when he is clearly a PF.  We dont have 1 legit C on the team and thats going to kill us the entire season.

Kelvin Cato. My guess is the way Orlando is heading we're rebuilding, and he's an ending contact. Could definitely be had at the deadline or even before then. Would make perfect sense for you guys.

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 5, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
Gordon makes 1 of 2. Jefferson to the hoop and scores and a foul on Tyson who just stands there with his arms straight up.

1.2 secs left and Tyson is gawn.

OMG this was #2 on top ten plays. Looked to me as if Chandler did not even touch him.

It was a terrible call. There were quite a few of them, but I've never seen a team make so many f***ing free throws. Nor have I ever seen a team get so many 3 point plays in one quarter. It was about the only thing they could do.

That said, I feel a lot better about this game and about the team than I did on Wednesday. Fact of the matter is, they probably were the better team tonight, but they weren't the better team on Wednesday.

Good game by the Bulls and damn did Hinrich step it up in the 4th. He reminded me of the Hinrich in the Washington series (Who was totally clutch).

I think one of the big keys to our success during the season will be Michael Sweetney. As the season goes on he needs to keep being a bigger role of the offense and he really needs to cut down on the fouls.

Im liking what im seeing from all our guards they have done their share.... One thing that needs to change and I hope Skiles does this is give Deng a significant more amount of time at SF than Nocioni...... I love Nocioni but he cant be a starter.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Nov 5, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
I think one of the big keys to our success during the season will be Michael Sweetney.  As the season goes on he needs to keep being a bigger role of the offense and he really needs to cut down on the fouls.

Im liking what im seeing from all our guards they have done their share.... One thing that needs to change and I hope Skiles does this is give Deng a significant more amount of time at SF than Nocioni...... I love Nocioni but he cant be a starter.

He looked really solid today. Even had some decent help plays on defense. Give Skiles some time with this guy. I expect a MONSTER season out of him next year (i'm talking all star). I love Sweetney's offensive abilities...LOVE. The guy is so smooth in the low post (Curry was a good low post player, but Sweetney is better offensively). Doesn't have the body or explosiveness Curry had, but hands down he's more polished around the hoop.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
Sweetney looks like a beast around the rim but he is a total hacker on defense.  I can see why he isn't starting.  He would foul out by halftime.  I still love his offensive game and potential though.

That's the main gripe about him, can't really play defense at all. But I suppose if anyone's going to teach him, it'll be Scott Skiles.

I suppose that's probably why he was included in the Curry deal as well, Larry Brown wouldn't play Sweetney much if he played, because he doesn't play defense. That's why Antonio Davis is getting so many minutes.