Wool and Leather Coach's Jacket

hogan873

QUOTE(hogan873 @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 02:14 AM)
I've been looking for the jackets that the Sox were wearing during the parade.  I haven't been able to find any retailer that has them...at least not in stock.  Anybody know of where they can be found...if at all?

Thanks

Try E-bay!

You can order those from Grandstand...I was there yesterday...spent too much money, again...but I ordered a World Champions leather jacket...similar to the ones they were wearing this post-season...but its all black and has a big World Champion Sox patch on the back...$200...also have the all leather, crazy looking jacket...for $2000....I passed on that one.

You can call them...and order it...and here is the website...

Grandstand

Edited by tonyho7476

If you want to deal with MLB.com, this was on the Sox's Web site...Scott Merkin Q&A:

Scott, can you tell me if the World Series jackets that White Sox executives had on during the celebration in Chicago will be available to the general public, or are they special one-of-a-kind jackets? These were the black jackets with the tan leather sleeves. If they're not going to be available, can you tell me who made them? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

-- Mike

Mike, these jackets will be available at the MLB.com Shop beginning this week. It will appear on this page when it does become available to the public. These jackets apparently struck a chord with many fans, judging by the six or seven e-mails I received asking about their purchase.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 09:15 AM)
You can order those from Grandstand...I was there yesterday...spent too much money, again...but I ordered a World Champions leather jacket...similar to the ones they were wearing this post-season...but its all black and has a big World Champion Sox patch on the back...$200...also have the all leather, crazy looking jacket...for $2000....I passed on that one.

You can call them...and order it...and here is the website...

Grandstand

Thanks!

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
sharp jacket.  Surprisingly, I thought it would be sold for more.

Me too.

I believe Nike letterman jackets start at $300, and I would have imagined that those (Majestic?) would be about the same.

Slap that WS logo on it and I could see those jackets going for about $350 when you consider how much prices on items are increased with the WS logo (i.e, New Era cap increased from $25 to $32, replica jersey from $70 to $100).