Willie Harris..

rafacosta

Guest hotsoxchick1

joes not coming... so dont count on him...............most likely rowand back if needed.............depends on how bad it is..........

AR sucks at AAA not again

I got a very, very weird idea.

Bring up Josh Paul and stick him in CF. He couldn't do any worse than Harris or Rowand. The only other guy that could play better CF than Paul is Rios.

I say we bring up Paul in this case and give him a start or two in CF. See how he reacts.

Why has Rios not been in many games lately? I have to admite that I haven't been watching the games as closely as usual (getting things packed up for the "Great Addition/Remodel"), but I don't recall seeing in many games, but he was fairly decent in the ones he did play in...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why has Rios not been in many games lately?  I have to admite that I haven't been watching the games as closely as usual (getting things packed up for the "Great Addition/Remodel"), but I don't recall seeing in many games, but he was fairly decent in the ones he did play in...

good question where the hell is rios??? i guess we see him before we call up rowand huh............as long as we dont see daubach and his bag of tricks again ill be happy... what a dumbass move... :angry: :bang :bang :bang

good question where the hell is rios??? i guess we see him before we call up rowand huh............as long as we dont see daubach and his bag of tricks again ill be happy... what a dumbass move... :angry:  :bang  :bang  :bang

What "bag of tricks" are you referring to?

I got a very, very weird idea.

Bring up Josh Paul and stick him in CF.  He couldn't do any worse than Harris or Rowand.  The only other guy that could play better CF than Paul is Rios. 

I say we bring up Paul in this case and give him a start or two in CF.  See how he reacts.

Not only a very weird idea, but a very bad one.

In addition to the fact that JP would definitely be worse than ARow in CF, he is no longer on the 40-man roster, so for that reason alone, it will not happen.

good question where the hell is rios??? i guess we see him before we call up rowand huh............as long as we dont see daubach and his bag of tricks again ill be happy... what a dumbass move... :angry:  :bang  :bang  :bang

This was a Jerry move. He has said that he wants Willie to play "every day in CF"

Guest hotsoxchick1
What "bag of tricks" are you referring to?

the bag of tricks he had with him when, he should have been out of jimenez's way, so he could catch the damn ball instead of dance swan lake behind dauber while dauber was f***in with a runner......... that bag of tricks............ ;) that had to be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen on a ball field in a long time.......even dumber than jimenez missing a routine pop up catch............... :rolleyes: