Spider-man 3 Villian *Official Pic*

RibbieRubarb

THE SANDMAN!

This has been rumored for a while now, but this is official release from Sony.

Now we wait to see what Villian Topher Grace is playing...either Venom or Electro.

Sandman is really going to push the limits of CGI....Can't wait.

tchurch.jpg

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 01:46 PM)
It's hard to imagine Topher Grace being Venom, but hopefully they do it.  From what I understand, this is the last Spiderman.

There is no way that this will be the last Spiderman. They're going to make em until they don't make money anymore.

Its possible that this is the last one but it will be kind of dissapointing since they never really got into Venom/Carnage.....

Im sure Toby Maguire wants to do as many as these movies as possible but yeah Kirstin Dunst would probably be the hard one to keep coming back. A course her role really isnt that big in the movie and they could always introduce that blonde cant remember her name from the comics.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
It's hard to imagine Topher Grace being Venom, but hopefully they do it.  From what I understand, this is the last Spiderman.

No!!! They have to do Venom before they're done making this series. I really hope they do a 4th one then.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 6, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
refresh my mammories...

what's the sandman's history and why does he like putting people to sleep?

According to the Marvel comics website:

Powers: Sandman possesses the ability to transform his body into a malleable, sand-like substance that can be hardened, dispersed or shaped according to his will. Also, he is able to increase his size and mass to an unknown extent by incorporating nearby sand into his form.

SandmanEnSpiderman3.gif