Two Carolina Cheerleaders Arrested

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
Most of the time, if there's two people in a stall, it's either sex or coke.  Based on the agressive behavior and that 'look' in those mug shots, my guess is it was the dummy dust.

I was thinking the same thing Los. The girls got doped up and got pissed when they were asked to leave. I guess it would be better to be called a Lesbian than it would to be called a cokehead.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
I was thinking the same thing Los.  The girls got doped up and got pissed when they were asked to leave.  I guess it would be better to be called a Lesbian than it would to be called a cokehead.

I guess it depends on which news source you read.. :huh

Cheerleaders Had Sex in Bar, Witnesses Say

Mon Nov 7, 9:30 PM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were charged after their arrest at a bar where witnesses told police the women had sex in a restroom.

Renee Thomas, 20, of Pittsboro, N.C., and Angela Keathley, 26, of Belmont, N.C., were taken to Hillsborough County Jail early Sunday.

Witnesses said the women were having sex in a stall with each other, angering patrons waiting in line to get into the restroom at the club in the Channelside district.

Thomas was charged with battery Sunday after allegedly striking a bar patron when she was leaving the restroom, then landed in even more trouble after police said she gave officers a driver's license belonging to another Panthers cheerleader who was not in Tampa.

Thomas, who made the trip to Florida for Sunday's game between the Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was released from jail on $500 bail before police learned she was not the person she claimed to be.

Providing police with a false name is a misdemeanor. However, Thomas was charged Monday with giving a false name and causing harm to another — a third-degree felony punishable by probation or a jail term of 1 to 5 years, said police spokeswoman Laura McElroy.

Meanwhile, detectives are trying to determine how Thomas gained possession of the driver's license of the third cheerleader.

Keathley, charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, was released on $750 bail about an hour before the Panthers played the Bucs at Raymond James Stadium. The cheerleaders were not in town to perform at the game.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 03:11 PM)
I was thinking the same thing Los.  The girls got doped up and got pissed when they were asked to leave.   I guess it would be better to be called a Lesbian than it would to be called a cokehead.

This is all specualtion of course, but the cops probably found no drugs because they either went up their noses or down a toilet.

Is that place a bar or restaurant, cuz one girl is 20 years old, right?....and they're wondering how she got and why she had another person's ID?

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
This equation is backwards.

Actually this formula is proven as fact in most bar pickups. The time factor in the formula should be. First pic is at 9pm, then after lots of beer, they turn into 2nd set of pics.

Penthouse wants them to pose naked.

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 12:09 PM)
Darn funny story on so many levels, worthy of lots of witty comments.  Thanks to the two or three of you who came up with some.  As for the rest of youse guys – too predictable.

So when will you be posting your drivers license pics?  Or better yet – there’s got to be at least a couple of us around here who’d appreciate some full frontal shots so we could make a more appropriate evaluation.  Hot diggity!

When penthouse has the full frontal pics, I will be more than happy to let you know.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
Actually this formula is proven as fact in most bar pickups.  The time factor in the formula should be.  First pic is at 9pm, then after lots of beer, they turn into 2nd set of pics.

Penthouse wants them to pose naked.

Beer goggles: Making men wake up terrified and screaming for 3900 years and still going strong.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view.php/3053

Edit: God damn typos. What the hell is a beer google anyway?

LOL!

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND