HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

CWSOX45

Just got home from work at 11 tonight. What the f*** happened to this team today...actually no don't tell me. I can already tell by all the threads about Mark Buehrle and Daubach that it was another defense disgrace by the Sox. Anyhow, we better as hell get pissed off after getting smacked 18-3. We should come back tomorrow and kick the s*** outta Cy Mays.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
Anyhow, we better as hell get pissed off after getting smacked 18-3. We should come back tomorrow and kick the s*** outta Cy Mays.

i would love nothing more than to do that but.. with judy garland on the mound.. im kinda leary of anything good coming out of that...........

i would love nothing more than to do that but.. with judy garland on the mound.. im kinda leary of anything good coming out of that...........

It's time for Garland to grow up and grow some balls. I'm tired of his kid s***.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

i hear ya loud and clear..........believe me i do... im sick of ol deer in the headlights part II myself...........i just dont think he will cut it tomorrow.. he is most likely s***ting himself after tonites game.......... :D

i hear ya loud and clear..........believe me i do... im sick of ol deer in the headlights part II myself...........i just dont think he will cut it tomorrow.. he is most likely s***ting himself after tonites game.......... :D

Well after all is said and done I still only have one thing to say.

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou The Twins.

CWSOX45

Dear Twins,

:finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou

Sincerely,

The fans of the Chicago White Sox.

P.S.

:finger :finger :fyou :fyou :finger :finger :finger :fyou :fyou :finger :finger :finger :finger :fyou :fyou :finger :finger :fyou :finger

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg rotflmmfao.........

:finger :fyou :finger :fyou :finger :fyou :finger :fyou :finger :fyou

:usa :fyou :canada from both sides of the borders........ :D

omg rotflmmfao.........

:finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou

:usa    :fyou  :canada  from both sides of the borders........ :D

ahhh it's poetry in motion so beautiful

omg rotflmmfao.........

:finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou  :finger  :fyou

:usa    :fyou  :canada  from both sides of the borders........ :D

Well it's nice to see some of us can still laugh after such a bad night last night.

Let's get em today.

CWSOX45

Well it's nice to see some of us can still laugh after such a bad night last night.

It's not that we're laughing at the Sox expense :nono . It's just that we've been accustomed to hovering around .500 with JM as manager. Maybe a few games above or below, but unless the White Sox manufacture a 2000-esque 7,8, or 9 game win streak..... 2nd place, 80-85 wins, Twins win the Central :angry:

So in the first quarter the twins got what a field goal in the second right before half they they threw a long hail mary caught for a touch down, and can you believe they went for two. Ignorant bastards. THen what seem like a long methodical drive halfway through the fourth quarter another touch down.

So does that pretty much sum of the game :lol:

I said it in a different post, but 18 runs in one game is still just 18 runs in ONE game. Saturday is a new game and as the fake sun rises inside the fake metrodome we will beat the fake twins. I think Jon Garland can step it up and this is his time.

It's not that we're laughing at the Sox expense :nono . It's just that we've been accustomed to hovering around .500 with JM as manager. Maybe a few games above or below, but unless the White Sox manufacture a 2000-esque 7,8, or 9 game win streak..... 2nd place, 80-85 wins, Twins win the Central :angry:

Well I know I'm not laughing at the Sox expense. I'm just glad I'm still able to laugh after such a bad game yesterday.

CWSOX45

Guest TwinsWhoopSoxAss

Oh yeah, Jerry Manuel is the problem down there... has nothing to do with the fact that the White Sox absolutely SUCK, does it? The most vastly overrated team in MLB year after year, and time and time again Chicago is exposed as just that. But hey, at least you have a scapegoat!

Get ready to duke it out for 3rd in the division with Cleveland!

:lolhitting

Oh yeah, Jerry Manuel is the problem down there... has nothing to do with the fact that the White Sox absolutely SUCK, does it? The most vastly overrated team in MLB year after year, and time and time again Chicago is exposed as just that. But hey, at least you have a scapegoat!

Oh shut the f*** up you piece of s***. The season series is tied 2-2. You may have won yesterday's battle. I doubt you'll win the war.

CWSOX45

We weren't vastly overrated in 2000, moron. In fact we were as much of an underdog as you guys were in 2001. At least we were able to hold on to the division in our underdog year. You should try to know what you're talking about before you go troll on another team's boards.

How'd this asshole get in here?