I suspect her time on the "outside" will be short

Steff

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
Isn't it interesting that when we have a well spoken liberal that can hang with Nuke and Kap, she gets attacked. Once again, liberals don't stand a chance around here.  :headshake

Was that supposed to be in green?

Rex, Kip, LCR, Soxy and Cerbaho and a bunch of others dont get attacked and you are well spoken libs. You've been around here long enough to know that. The type of person who doesn't have a chance around here is someone who shows up and starts stirring up trouble by copping a s*** attitude.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
This has been one of the more interesting posts of late.  Dog pile, on Mercy!  anyone? Or is that Captain Fact-check?  :bang

I think this thread is great theater. It is why I think Nuke would be a great SL&P mod. This forum needs great, pithy, exchanges to be fun. I know Nuke and suspect Mercy! aren't taking this personal. It's just plain good reading. Oneupmanship, some actual opinions being debated. This is so much better than a thread full of I agree and dittos.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)

This has been one of the more interesting posts of late.  Dog pile, on Mercy!  anyone? Or is that Captain Fact-check? 

I think this thread is great theater. It is why I think Nuke would be a great SL&P mod. This forum needs great, pithy, exchanges to be fun. I know Nuke and suspect Mercy! aren't taking this personal. It's just plain good reading. Oneupmanship, some actual opinions being debated. This is so much better than a thread full of I agree and dittos.

See Tex, I had the Monkey on my ignore list, and you go and quote him. Sheesh!

Oh well, could you tell him that it’s “Captain Fact Check” not “Captain Fact-check”?

Actually, at this rate I’m going to be getting a battlefield promotion to Major Fact Check, so it probably doesn’t matter. Nevermind.

Good Night.

And Good Luck.