What's your current addiction

SnB

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
Jas, I have been to a few Sox games with him, and he never stops IMing me, I knew YEARS AGO.

:D  :D  :D

Run AWAY as fast as you can...he's trying to bring you in the love triangle...he tried the same at Soxfest, but we had to bring Steff in for security :chair

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 08:50 PM)
Right now, i'm on a big cheez-it fix. 

Those things are god's snack.

Also, for the college guys, I've had jimmy john's subs 3 times in the past week.

I was good for LaBamba twice a week back in the days of Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer. Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em!

Now, I working my way through my kids' Halloween candy. Life is good.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
Run AWAY as fast as you can...he's trying to bring you in the love triangle...he tried the same at Soxfest, but we had to bring Steff in for security   :chair

well you can check november off as another month gone by that it's come up

:D

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
well you can check november off as another month gone by that it's come up

:D

Maybe something even funnier will happen at Soxfest this time around and than the story can die by the way side, only to be brought up at every Soxfest from here on out. :drink

And don't feel bad, we have other material, but if I mentioned the other material I don't think I'd live to tell about it. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
Maybe something even funnier will happen at Soxfest this time around and than the story can die by the way side, only to be brought up at every Soxfest from here on out.  :drink 

And don't feel bad, we have other material, but if I mentioned the other material I don't think I'd live to tell about it.  :ph34r:

:cheers

I definitely can't wait..........now just to get tickets somehow.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)
-The Sox and Sox merchandise (rarely walk out of the house without something Sox)

"don't you have any clothes that don't have a sox logo on it?"

-a friend to me yesterday.

Thinking about it, i have a gigantic sox rotation for the winter now.

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 10:01 AM)
"don't you have any clothes that don't have a sox logo on it?"

-a friend to me yesterday.

Thinking about it, i have a gigantic sox rotation for the winter now.

LOL.. step daughter says to us last night (after not seeing her since Friday night for dinner where we both were wearing Sox sweatshirts) "haven't you guys changed your clothes since Friday..?" :lol:

canned shad roe – sautéed in bacon drippings and served with eggs for breakfast.

canned tamale pie – it’s probably best that this product lacks any “Nutrition Facts” on the can labels.

loose tea – funny, I didn’t even consider this an addiction until I saw Soxy’s mention of tea. I used to get it mail order from England before the good stuff became readily available here. Just counted 20 different types in my kitchen – black, green, oolong, and tisanes (not strictly teas). My favorite source in this country is Upton Tea Imports

TV Shows:

Family Guy

Prison Break (anticipating the ending!!!)

My Name Is Earl

Everyone Hates Chris

Now that there's no baseball:

Football and movies

Food/Drinks:

The Wife's Home Cookin',

been addicted to pop since I was little.

Oreo's - dipped in milk, of course.

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 05:17 PM)
I never watch this, but I see the commercials.  Is this show only going to be on a season?  How can they stretch that storyline for multiple seasons?

It's already been picked up for another season... but i don't have a clue how it is gonan work either. I have never seen it... just waiting for it to come out on dvd and rent them at blockbuster with the movie pass.