Jason Stumm is back from EST

Cerbaho-WG

Stummster pitched one inning for W-S, gave up nothing. I think Wylie pitched three innings for the Intimidators a few days back.

I don't expect anything from him anymore after Barcelo experiment...and Lorenzo at least had a nice arsenal of breaking pitches and enough control/poise to sustain him after the inevitable huge, multiple surgeries-related velocity drop.

Sox really f***ed him over with overwork and then a "dead arm" misdiagnosis a few years back. He is done as a stud SP prospect, afaiac.

I don't expect anything from him anymore after Barcelo experiment...and Lorenzo at least had a nice arsenal of breaking pitches and enough control/poise to sustain him after the inevitable huge, multiple surgeries-related velocity drop. 

Sox really f***ed him over with overwork and then a "dead arm" misdiagnosis a few years back.  He is done as a stud SP prospect, afaiac.

Are you talking about Stumm?? How the hell could the Sox have "overworked" him when he has never thrown more than 66 innings?

Stumm has had some very bad luck and the Sox have had nothing to do with it. And FWIW, coaches say his stuff is electric and that when healthy, he is unbelievable. let's hope he can stay healthy the rest of the year and beyond. Then we'll see what happens.