Remember the glue on the toilet guy?

southsider2k5

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 11:20 AM)
I try to avoid public washrooms if I can, but if I can't, I ALWAYS wipe the seat first with some TP.  What was he thinking?

The thing is, he had to feel something wet on the seat. I dont' know about you, but if I sat in something wet on a toilet seat, I would be jumping up to clean it off at least. Why would you stay seated in it long enough for the glue to set???

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 10:22 AM)
The thing is, he had to feel something wet on the seat.  I dont' know about you, but if I sat in something wet on a toilet seat, I would be jumping up to clean it off at least.  Why would you stay seated in it long enough for the glue to set???

Maybe it was super glue, or some other fast acting compound...?

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
Maybe it was super glue, or some other fast acting compound...?

Yeah, but if it was fast acting, then it would have to have been applied right before the guy sat down. This guy would have seen the person who did it to him, Superglue dries very quickly.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 10:36 AM)
Yeah, but if it was fast acting, then it would have to have been applied right before the guy sat down.  This guy would have seen the person who did it to him, Superglue dries very quickly.

^^