Warriors @ bulls.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 05:18 PM)
This is gonna be a tough game.  Golden State is playing a back to back which should help the Bulls a bit, but they are coming off a strong win.

This is a much improved team from last year and its a team that in the past seems to play the Bulls tough.

The Bulls are going to have to put the clamps down on the role players. J-Rich is a stud, and he is going to get his points. If the Bulls can control Foyle in the paint, and make Baron Davis jack up ill-advised shot after ill-advised shot, they will do fine tonite.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
What? Cabarkapa is NOT a key bench player. LMAO. Oh, and I give the Bulls about 3-4 games before Deng becomes the starting SF. That kid is an athletic freak!

Sorry to break it to you but cabrakapa is probally their best big off the bench. He would be starting if not for foyle and his contract.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 06:39 PM)
Sorry to break it to you but cabrakapa is probally their best big off the bench. He would be starting if not for foyle and his contract.

Hmm, guess I was wrong. Maybe it's not his skill, but the Warriors lack of skill at PF/C.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
Hmm, guess I was wrong. Maybe it's not his skill, but the Warriors lack of skill at PF/C.

When Ike Diogu gets back in about a month from now, they're probably going to move Troy Murphy to center. Then they'll have Cabarkapa, Foyle, and Biedrins coming in off the bench. They've stockpiled some nice talent at PF and C slots over the past two years. Diogu could be a beast. Lots of comparisons hae been made between him and Elton Brand. I'm shocked that he fell to #9 overall in the draft. Biedrins is so f***ing raw right now, but he looks like he's gonna be a player.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 11:14 PM)
So Duhon is starting, thats good.  the trib had him as a question mark today because of a bonebruise on his knee that he got after going knee to knee with Ray Felton

the duke-carolina battle never ends.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
When Ike Diogu gets back in about a month from now, they're probably going to move Troy Murphy to center.  Then they'll have Cabarkapa, Foyle, and Biedrins coming in off the bench.  They've stockpiled some nice talent at PF and C slots over the past two years.  Diogu could be a beast.  Lots of comparisons hae been made between him and Elton Brand.  I'm shocked that he fell to #9 overall in the draft.  Biedrins is so f***ing raw right now, but he looks like he's gonna be a player.

Is Pietrus still on Golden State?

edit:Nevermind. I see him now

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 07:24 PM)
When Ike Diogu gets back in about a month from now, they're probably going to move Troy Murphy to center.  Then they'll have Cabarkapa, Foyle, and Biedrins coming in off the bench.  They've stockpiled some nice talent at PF and C slots over the past two years.  Diogu could be a beast.  Lots of comparisons hae been made between him and Elton Brand.  I'm shocked that he fell to #9 overall in the draft.  Biedrins is so f***ing raw right now, but he looks like he's gonna be a player.

I wish the bulls had a draft pick so they coulda drafted diogu, he is gonna be a dominator.