Rick Hummel?

CWSOX45

Yes, he is related to Tim. I'm not too high on Rick, only because he's coming out of College and was put in Low-A ball. If you want someone to look at, try Josh Rupe.

I noticed he also had good numbers. Well it's not like KW is moving any one up or down in the minors these days. Hell Ruddy Yan should be in Charlotte along with Jeremy Reed possibly.

CWSOX45

here is the entire Hummel family making its way to the ball park - each one will one day have a major league career with the WS

hummel.jpg

I hear the little one has a hell of a swing. And the one with the purple hat and purple shorts on is fast as hell. The one in the back with the cape on has a cannon.

That's all I know though.

here is the entire Hummel family making its way to the ball park - each one will one day have a major league career with the WS

hummel.jpg

I hear the little one has a hell of a swing. And the one with the purple hat and purple shorts on is fast as hell. The one in the back with the cape on has a cannon.

The one with the orange hair and lantern is the mosy dynamic catcher to come along in ages - throws out runners, hits for numbers and with power, and calls a great game.

hummel.jpg

The one with the orange hair and lantern is the mosy dynamic catcher to come along in ages - throws out runners, hits for numbers and with power, and calls a great game.

We may as well rename ourselves the Chicago Hummel's before it's all over.

I should have mentioned....I heard this from the Hummel in the blue hat beside the little one....he's gonna be a helluva coach someday.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hummel.jpg

OMFG.. YOU ARE AT IT AGAIN I SEE..... LMAO and almost pissed my pants on that one....geez us............. :D :lol: :D :lol: :D ...your posts need to come with a warning now... caution... the following may contain humorous material which may not be suitable for weak kidneys....view with extreme care......... :D