Willie Harris

elrockinMT

Does anyone have some insight on WH injury? I didn't get last nights game so don't know if it's serious or not. Injured list possible with someone being called up?

I figured from what I read he will be sitting tonight at the very least so I am taking Rios as my pick to click.

I saw the replay...what a f***ing idiot...12-run blowout...as usual got a bad jump...then blatantly tried to embelish the catch I guess to make the SportsCenter reel (to be fair 90% of OF'ers do that)...resulting in an ackward dive-roll, ugly landing on the carpeted concrete...ended up possibly robbing himself of the season and a real chance to do something in the Bigs.

At least Singleton had presence of mind and defensive fundamentals to correct his f***-ups and never hurt the team by needlessly hurting himself...s***.

Because. Rios? Miles at 2? Jose in Center? what KW usually does  ;)

Jose is not moving to CF. They aren't going to shake up the lineup at 3 positions and add Miles to the 40-man roster.

If Harris goes on the DL, Rowand will likely come back up.

Jose is not moving to CF.  They aren't going to shake up the lineup at 3 positions and add Miles to the 40-man roster. 

If Harris goes on the DL, Rowand will likely come back up.

Jose will NEVER play CF again unless something CRAZY happens. His hamstrings can't handle CF.

Guest hotsoxchick1
This might be the best thing that happens all season. Miles could come up HSC.  :P  :)  :D

as much as i would love to see miles up here yesterday... just because harris is out with injury i do not see them calling miles up to replace him.....if anyone comes it will be rowand... not borchard (hes not ready yet and im tellin ya he aint coming till at least sept call ups ok).........rowand will be the guy unless something happens to him and he falls off the face of the earth ....then they may call up miles to replace jose to replace jimenez to replace harris ect...ect...ect...ect...lol......when miles comes up it will be for different reasons and it may be sooner than we think...... ;)