ive been writing a book

hi8is

hola there.... ive been in the process of writing a book and im now ready to begin sharing it... i created a myspace account for it.... it would mean a lot to me if you check it out and read the opening chapter.

new chapters will be added weekly...

im currently in the process of submitting the idea to publishing houses in an attempt to get some funding for the project, any intrest you show can only help.

enter the world of phobia

if you have myspace and are intrested, send me a friend request.

and cant forget....GO SOX!

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE(hi8is @ Nov 10, 2005 -> 08:29 AM)
hola there.... ive been in the process of writing a book and im now ready to begin sharing it... i created a myspace account for it.... it would mean a lot to me if you check it out and read the opening chapter.

new chapters will be added weekly...

im currently in the process of submitting the idea to publishing houses in an attempt to get some funding for the project, any intrest you show can only help.

enter the world of phobia

if you have myspace and are intrested, send me a friend request.

and cant forget....GO SOX!

hi8is, if you're submitting this to publishers, you might wanna do some research on electronic rights and what constitutes publication etc. i'm fuzzy on it myself and don't feel like digging it up, but i think posting it on a web site can be construed as publication, and no publisher'll buy reprint rights on a first-time novelist (i'm assuming the first-time thing; my apologies and please disregard, if you're already established). i mean, a chapter here and there shouldn't be a problem (as when novel excerpts are published in literary rags), but putting too much of it up could be a snag. not a very likely scenario, but i've heard of it happening, and i'd hate to see it become an issue if you get a publisher interested.

also, this appears to be a work in progress that you're already querying publishers about. with fiction, most publishers will consider only a finished manuscript unless you're a big name. something to keep in mind.

just tryin' to help.