I am alone in this

southsider2k5

But the last few years I have always kind of wondered if the Twins were stealing signs in the dome. For whatever reason they always seem to be on every pitch from every pitcher. The Twins have been accused of this in the past, but never really proven or disproven.

What does everyone else think?

Guest wsc425

Stealing signs? Who knows. I hate these Twins guys, they never will give up for the franchise who plays where the Vikings play in the fall.

But the last few years I have always kind of wondered if the Twins were stealing signs in the dome.  For whatever reason they always seem to be on every pitch from every pitcher.  The Twins have been accused of this in the past, but never really proven or disproven.

Tell me more!! Tell me more! I'm the type if you explain what you believe I might consider it also.

CWSOX45

But the last few years I have always kind of wondered if the Twins were stealing signs in the dome.  For whatever reason they always seem to be on every pitch from every pitcher.  The Twins have been accused of this in the past, but never really proven or disproven.

Tell me more!! Tell me more! I'm the type if you explain what you believe I might consider it also.

CWSOX45

The typical accusation is that there is an extra camera that is used to focus in on the catcher as he is giving signs to the pitcher, then depending on the stadium they change something somewhere in CF to indicate if it is a fastball or off speed, or what kind of location is being given. The most common accusation involved what is put up on the scoreboard such as a certian picture means a certian pitch or spot (such as a bio could be a fastball or a factoid would be off speed)

Then I wish the Sox would quit stealing the "drop a popup" sign, and the "pitcher get hammered" sign, and the "ground into a double play" sign, cuz those are the signs they seem to be acting on...

Stealing signs is apparently just part of the game. You still have to hit the damn ball and make plays in the field, and the Twins are doing that WAAAAAAAY more often than the Sox are.

Then I wish the Sox would quit stealing the "drop a popup" sign, and the "pitcher get hammered" sign, and the "ground into a double play" sign, cuz those are the signs they seem to be acting on...

Stealing signs is apparently just part of the game. You still have to hit the damn ball and make plays in the field, and the Twins are doing that WAAAAAAAY more often than the Sox are.

Agreed on all parts.

You nailed it. Solid.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i just stole this sign.... :fyou who does it belong to? so i may return it to the rightful owner............ :D