NAMBLA Man of the Year

Texsox

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
With what? Suckers and balloon animals? Come on... if he didn't want to have sex with someone 70 years older than him and of the same sex ( assuming he is not gay) he could have said fish you and leave.

I have watched the Boy Scout youth protection training dozens of times and am one of the trainers. Possible scenarios include giving the kid alcohol or drugs, then telling the kid he's going to get into trouble unless he consents. Showing the kid attention, offering to buy him things. Gradually shutting the kid off from everything else, then threatening to abondon the kid unless he consents. All sorts of scenarios that sick people do to kids.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
I have watched the Boy Scout youth protection training dozens of times and am one of the trainers. Possible scenarios include giving the kid alcohol or drugs, then telling the kid he's going to get into trouble unless he consents. Showing the kid attention, offering to buy him things. Gradually shutting the kid off from everything else, then threatening to abondon the kid unless he consents. All sorts of scenarios that sick people do to kids.

Worked for Michael Jackson..

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
You telling me this kid got raped by an 87 year old man? If he didn't want to have sex witht he 87 year old guy i think he could have gotten away rather easily... no?

I think he would be able to get away if it wasnt consentual. And then there is this

The report said sexual activity happened on three separate occasions.

So, if he didnt like it happening, there really shouldnt be a reason for it to happen 3 different times.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
I think he would be able to get away if it wasnt consentual.  And then there is this

So, if he didnt like it happening, there really shouldnt be a reason for it to happen 3 different times.

Exactly why this story is retarded. 0_0

Adults can manipulate kids.

Of course. And with the sketchiest of information, I'd rather not comment on this particular case.

Speaking in gereralities, however, and if I’m reading the laws correctly, this 16 year old could have legal sex in Florida with a 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, or 24 year old. With his parents’ consent, he could be married and making (legal) babies.

By the way, here’s the 87 year old under discussion:

5303666_400X300.jpg

Several points. One--regardless of his mental health or physical condition, he'll never be charged with engaging in unlawful sexual activity. I doubt Florida's legal review board allows their state prosecutors to formally press charges.

They'll move him to a nursing home before he'll ever steps foot in a prison. This kid, however, will never live this down among his peers. Three seperate encounters the 16 year old had with the old man? Something odd about that.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)

Baseball tickets...