Remember the glued to the toilet guy...

Steff

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051111/ap_on_...nA1BHNlYwMxNzAy

Man Glued to Toilet Passes Polygraph Test

Fri Nov 11, 4:30 AM ET

DENVER - A man who sued Home Depot Inc. claiming that a prank left him glued to a restroom toilet seat has passed a lie detector test with questions about allegations that he made previous a similar claim in another town, a newspaper reported.

Bob Dougherty answered 20 questions in the polygraph test, including four related to a former Nederland town official's allegation that Dougherty made similar claims there, The Rocky Mountain News reported in Thursday's editions.

Dougherty, 57, had offered to take the test to dispel doubts about his story. The test, administered Wednesday, was paid for by television station KDVR.

Ron Trzepacz, former director of operations in Nederland, where Dougherty lives, had said that Dougherty claimed in 2004 that he was glued to a toilet seat in the town's visitor center but pulled himself free.

Dougherty has denied that and has said he did not know Trzepacz.

Dougherty's lawsuit, filed Oct. 28, claims that officials at the Home Depot in Louisville called for an ambulance after he had been stuck for about 15 minutes. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, which separated from his skin, leaving abrasions, according to the suit.

The lawsuit also claims Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery and thought he was having a heart attack when he got stuck. The lawsuit claims he suffered pain, humiliation and financial losses and seeks $3 million in damages.

I still think this whole thing sounds really shady. Even if he did pass a polygraph test that he didnt do it before, it doesnt mean he wouldnt try and do it a first time. When you squat on the porcelain pony, if you feel something wet when you sit down, dont you immediately get up?

I'm glad to see this qualifies as breaking news here. :D

http://www.wcfcourier.com/articles/2005/11...4b113071777.txt

Friday, November 11, 2005 4:43 AM CST

Colorado man who says he was stuck to toilet seat passes polygraph

DENVER (AP) --- A man who sued Home Depot Inc. claiming that a prank left him glued to a restroom toilet seat has passed a lie detector test with questions about allegations that he made previous a similar claim in another town, a newspaper reported.

Bob Dougherty answered 20 questions in the polygraph test, including four related to a former Nederland town official's allegation that Dougherty made similar claims there, The Rocky Mountain News reported in Thursday's editions.

ADVERTISEMENT

HOW TO ADVERTISE »

MARKETPLACE »

Dougherty, 57, had offered to take the test to dispel doubts about his story. The test, administered Wednesday, was paid for by television station KDVR.

Ron Trzepacz, former director of operations in Nederland, where Dougherty lives, had said that Dougherty claimed in 2004 that he was glued to a toilet seat in the town's visitor center but pulled himself free.

Dougherty has denied that and has said he did not know Trzepacz.

Dougherty's lawsuit, filed Oct. 28, claims that officials at the Home Depot in Louisville called for an ambulance after he had been stuck for about 15 minutes. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, which separated from his skin, leaving abrasions, according to the suit.

The lawsuit also claims Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery and thought he was having a heart attack when he got stuck. The lawsuit claims he suffered pain, humiliation and financial losses and seeks $3 million in damages.

tag_home_L.jpg

And the bidding for the man sticking his ass to the toilet will start at 1 cent

can i get 1 cent 1 cent 1 cent, we have 1 cent to the man in the yellow hat, can i get 2 cents? 2 cents 2 cents, we have 10 cents to the man in the back with the White Sox World Champion leather jacket! can i get 10 cents 10 cents, 2 DOLLARS!

WE HAVE TWO DOLLARS TO THE MAN IN THE BACK WITH ONE EYE! Can I get 2 dollars, 2 dollars, 2 dollars going once, 2 dollars going twice, And sticking your ass to the toilet is SOLD for 2 dollars to Mr Eye!(golf clap, golf clap)

monsters_inc_pic_02.jpg

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
tag_home_L.jpg

can i get 1 cent 1 cent 1 cent, we have 1 cent to the man in the yellow hat, can i get 2 cents? 2 cents 2 cents, we have 10 cents to the man in the back with the White Sox World Champion leather jacket! can i get 10 cents 10 cents, 2 DOLLARS!

WE HAVE TWO DOLLARS TO THE MAN IN THE BACK WITH ONE EYE!  Can I get 2 dollars, 2 dollars, 2 dollars going once, 2 dollars going twice, And sticking your ass to the toilet is SOLD for 2 dollars to Mr Eye!(golf clap, golf clap)

:lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
tag_home_L.jpg

WE HAVE TWO DOLLARS TO THE MAN IN THE BACK WITH ONE EYE!  Can I get 2 dollars, 2 dollars, 2 dollars going once, 2 dollars going twice, And sticking your ass to the toilet is SOLD for 2 dollars to Mr Eye!(golf clap, golf clap)

:lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
tag_home_L.jpg

monsters_inc_pic_02.jpg

I finally win something! :lol:

Can he get his ass stuck to the toliet seat that Kerry Wood was auctioning off the other day?

A silent auction will be conducted during the bowling tournament featuring items such as Bat Boy for a Day with the Chicago Cubs, a first pitch at Wrigley Field and a clubhouse toilet seat signed by past and present players.
Edited by Iwritecode