Anyone have the lineups?

RedPinStripes

Today's line-uo:

Guido 2b - sober and solid

RPS - lf - 3 sheets to the wind and manages to catch everything like it was beer about to hit the ground

HSC -rf - Jimmy Buffet type player,in Margaretaville, never anything dropped

Zach23 - c - calls signs with funnel cakes, opposing teams cannot thus steal signs

soxheads - cf - all the grass makes him think he's in Iowa, thus comfortable, he produces beyond expectations

wsc20 - DH - trying to smoke all the grass and doesn't understand why the outfield grass doesnt given him a buzz and takes his anger out on ball

matthew -ss - moves after the ball like it is a bottle of rye trying to escape

Murc - 1b - nothing gets by him; he fields all balls and body checks or high sticks all runners who try to get to first

chisoxfan - 2b - very solid, albeit very wrong on JM, but stil best defenisve and offensive player in system

pitching: Heather - she trash talks batters from the mound, then flashes batter and then pitches while batter still going "wow!" 27 Ks in her last game.

Relief:

YASNY: throws mystery pitch, the ain't seen nothing yet, always baffles hitters

steff: try and hit off of her and she sticks it in your ear or up your ass

bench: Cluger - he knows how everyhing should be done perfectly and no one is as good and as perfect for him; no need for any other bench players, they would all be morally inferior

1st base coach: bmr31 - constantly tells runners we are going to lose so what's the point. The runner sulks, doesn't get far off 1st, and thus never picked off

3rd base coach: wsc425 - a little optimism is needed when the runners get to third, and he has it to spare

bench coach: the Critic- his job to critique

head coach: sideshowapu - no one realizes what he knows about baseball and constantly dazzles the other team's coaches with his play calling; the apu shift to the left has stunned more teams and the novelty of the defense positioning wins may games

Guest hotsoxchick1
Today's line-uo:

RPS - lf - 3 sheets to the wind and manages to catch everything like it was beer about to hit the ground

Zach23 - c - calls signs with funnel cakes, opposing teams cannot thus steal signs

soxheads - cf - all the grass makes him think he's in Iowa, thus comfortable, he produces beyond expectations

wsc20 - DH - trying to smoke all the grass and doesn't understand why the outfield grass doesnt given him a buzz and takes his anger out on ball

Murc - 1b - nothing gets by him; he fields all balls and body checks or high sticks all runners who try to get to first

chisoxfan - 2b - very solid, albeit very wrong on JM, but stil best defenisve and offensive player in system

pitching: Heather - she trash talks batters from the mound, then flashes batter and then pitches while batter still going "wow!"  27 Ks in her last game.

Relief:

bench: Cluger - he knows how everyhing should be done perfectly and no one is as good and as perfect for him; no need for any other bench players, they would all be morally inferior

1st base coach: bmr31 - constantly tells runners we are going to lose so what's the point.  The runner sulks, doesn't get far off 1st, and thus never picked off

3rd base coach: wsc425 - a little optimism is needed when the runners get to third, and he has it to spare

head coach: sideshowapu - no one realizes what he knows about baseball and constantly dazzles the other team's coaches with his play calling; the apu shift to the left has stunned more teams and the novelty of the defense positioning wins may games

OMFG... ROTFLMMFAO....................THATS TOO FUNNY CW...... THANKS I NEEDED THAT............ :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jimenez, 2B

Valentin, SS

Thomas, DH

Ordonez, CF

Lee, LF

Rios, RF

Konerko, 1B

Crede, 3B

Olivo, C

ITS NOT WRONG.. MAGGS IN CF.......RIOS IN RF.........YIKES.......... :o

Today's line-uo:

Thank you for the cushy job....just put a cushion under my big ass and a cooler next to my seat and I'm fine! :cheers

I'd rather be the GM, though, and make some CHANGES round here!!!

"Maury....BENCHED!!!" :D

Today's line-uo:

pitching: Heather - she trash talks batters from the mound, then flashes batter and then pitches while batter still going "wow!"  27 Ks in her last game.

Relief:

1st base coach: bmr31 - constantly tells runners we are going to lose so what's the point.  The runner sulks, doesn't get far off 1st, and thus never picked off

That was to funny, it may be my favorite all time post. :cheers

Today's line-uo:

Relief:

That was pretty damn funny. I just didnt have time to read the whole post the fist time around. lol

CW, howd you leave me out? Im so mad. I officially proclaim myself as GM and I have now demoted all your players and I am replacing them with my own clones. So HA!

And I officially proclaim myself owner, fire you, and bring all my players back up.

:bringit :lol: