Odd Bush thing.

DePloderer

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)

Whoa! For being a Shockwave file, and just 2-D stickfigure articulation, the kinematics in the body movement is pretty darn good.

As a long time Macromedia Director jock, I'm pretty humbled imagining what the Lingo scripts for this look like.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
Whoa!  For being a Shockwave file, and just 2-D stickfigure articulation, the kinematics in the body movement is pretty darn good.

As a long time Macromedia Director jock, I'm pretty humbled imagining what the Lingo scripts for this look like.

Sorry, but do you speak English?

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Sorry, but do you speak English?

He he, sorry. Yes it is a cool interactive animation.

I build these kinds of things as science education pieces, and it was a bit of professional envy at seeing something it would take me a month to make. :D

Are there any other MM Direector programmers here?? I'd love to put heads together and figure out how the behaviors attached to each body part work to sum the virtual weights of all the parts and get the whole body to behave appropriately.

It really is impressive the way the "weight" and orientation of the body behave to give a pretty realistic free fall, collision, and balance behaviors.

OK, until then, I'll just nerd out about it by myself. :)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
Are there any other MM Direector programmers here??  I'd love to put heads together and figure out how the behaviors attached to each body part work to sum the virtual weights of all the parts and get the whole body to behave appropriately.

It really is impressive the way the "weight" and orientation of the body behave to give a pretty realistic free fall, collision, and balance behaviors.

OK, until then, I'll just nerd out about it by myself.  :)

Actually Flaxx, I have a program that reverses the code. I'll have to look at it.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
Actually Flaxx, I have a program that reverses the code.  I'll have to look at it.

Will that work once the files have been shocked?

I assume you could decompile protected Director dcr files, but I didn't know you could decompile the shockwave files.

But if so. . . :unsure:

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
Will that work once the files have been shocked?

I assume you could decompile protected Director dcr files, but I didn't know you could decompile the shockwave files.

But if so. . .  :unsure:

You can try using this program:

http://www.eltima.com/download/flashdecompiler/

I have never done any shockwave programming, but I was able to look at the code.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 04:14 PM)
lol, thats not the problem, the problem is that I don't have access to the actual .swf file. Just the web address. Unless the program can somehow steal their file and I'm not aware of it, if thats the case then JACKPOT :-P.

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgerag.swf