• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
You call this effort I do not......these guys BLOW

yeah wheres the puke smiley when you need it.......... :angry:

Jones singles

Guzman spits a lot - 4-6, safe on fielders choice - Jones almost interference as he slids not into 2nd but into center field

Guzman steals 2nd - had huge jump

koske singles to right, guzman comes in late and scores because of major overthrow to the infield by Rios (in right?????)

:fyou rios

Kielty is out on great sprawling grab by PK

Hunter Ks

1-0 twinks

blame Garland? No. Shoddy defense (esp Rios) even though no error called

Guest hotsoxchick1

soxfest.. i told ya last nite he was crappin his pants watching mark get rocked....im sure hes got a full load tonite....... ;)

247 you guys gotta stop with these sudden pics.. my bladder cant take it lol.....yeah tinker bell is back..........

cw....thanks for keepin everything real... put the blame where it belongs.......keep up the good work.... ;) this is not gonna be a pretty game tonite............ :angry:

Jones singles

Guzman spits a lot - 4-6, safe on fielders choice - Jones almost interference as he slids not into 2nd but into center field

koske singles to right, guzman comes in late and scores because of major overthrow to the infield by Rios (in right?????)

:fyou  rios

Hunter Ks

1-0 twinks

blame Garland? No.  Shoddy defense (esp Rios) even though no error called

There should have been an error on Rios there. The runner had held up and would not have scored if not for the s***ty throw.

And FWIW the leadoff single by Jones was on a pretty damned good pitch.

CF :huh: Mags leads off 2nd - 5-34 against Mays - pop out foul (3F)

sad Sox-hatted child at game

CLee safe at first, single thanks to astroturf

Rios 0-3 lifetime on Mays - easy pop uo to 6 (SS)

PK has slightly chnaged routine - not pointing bat as much as he does in usual gymnastics before each pitch - PK back to pointing bat now - out 4-3

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jones singles

:fyou  rios

Hunter Ks

1-0 twinks

blame Garland? No.  Shoddy defense (esp Rios) even though no error called

There should have been an error on Rios there. The runner had held up and would not have scored if not for the s***ty throw.

And FWIW the leadoff single by Jones was on a pretty damned good pitch.

thats right this is on wgn and you get to watch it tonite.... good for you........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
No, i just conjured all of that up while listening on the radio.  A good imagination will allow you to fill in the gaps nicely.  :D

ahem.. you dont want my imagination filling in any gaps.....it may cause you a bit of trouble......... ;)

Mientkiewicz: 1-12 lifetime off Garland, who totally mispronounces his own name - actualy 5 syllables in Polish and my grandmother would beat his ass for making it 3 syllables - singles, now 2-13 off Garland, and Jimenez mis-reads ball and then doesn't quite hustle and rach on play, may have stopped it

no one on 2nd so Mientkiewicz advaances on twin hit (come on Hawk and DJ, tell us batters names)

Crede eats up Pierzenowski, great play

Twins warning track looks pink???

Rivas 6-3

end of 2 1-0 bad guys

Jones drills ball to right, single

Guzman 5-4 for out, Guzman safe at 1st on fielder choice - would have been safe anyway but Jimenez throws a tad past PK

Koskie eaten up by JG, short pop to Jose

Guzman tries to steal 2nd and Olivio nails him cold

after 3, 1-0 bad guys

Garland says he is thinking too much on hill which doesn't help him (thus sayeth DJ)

Cooper on bench muttering incantations much like Professor Snape did when Harry Potter plays quidditch

DJ says CLee playing harder than anyone in Sox uniform

Guest hotsoxchick1

well if someone would put the damn link up then we wouldnt have to hunt it down all the time... i would go but dont know where to be......... :rolleyes: