Winning Ugly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank out, outfield fly

Maggs (CF first time since 98) caught by Hunter - come on, make the guy pitch and make the Twins sweat a bit - they stand still and catch balls swung on 1st and 2nd pitches

CLee singles to 2nd - balls hit hard and just where Rivas has to sprawl abnd cannot make play

Rios to Mientkiewicz, unassisted

3.5, 1-0 twinks

Oh stop checking him out :bang

spoken by someone whose large butt will never be checked out by anyone except as a possible helicopter landing pad or for use as pitcher's mound :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that a challenge? :) :bringit

I have small, muscular solid butt you can bounce nickles off of - not that you ever will - all the women in aerobics and yoga/pilates work out behind me to admire my glutes - I'm so proud! :headbang :headbang

lead off walk, 1st of game for JG - Olivio makes Kielty dive into dirt on throw to first

thanks to ss2k3 for the note that the twins 1st inning run is unearned because of Rios' E -

Hunter easy fly to CF Mags

basehit by Mientkiewicz on hit and run, so Kielty to third, runners on corners with 1 out

Mohr (please hit into double play) out 3A, but Kielty scores, no possible play at home so PK held ball, wisely

2-0 bad guys

A. J. Pierzynski skies to Jose and end of inning

after 4, 2-0 twinkholes

2 runs (I unearned) and 5 hits given up by JG though 4

Guest hotsoxchick1
thank you!

You may notice it any time! :lol:  ;)  :cheers  :D

well your quite welcome and believe me it never goes un noticed......... ;) :P

hate this bulls*** guest talking and forgetting to do play by play :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

there's a game being played, call it, assholes!

shut the f*** up old people, and Hawk and DJ, quit kising ass and call the f***ing game

1st out, something like 1-3 but they didn;t call it and barely shoeed

WGN, why not put camera on field - Crede pops to Huner

third out missed as Hawk asks old geezers to stay for another inning

does the world need any more conversation - at the expense of the game - on a 52 year old home run hit by a Giant? Bobby Thompson, go away.

6-3 for 1st twinkie out

Jones at plate - thank you Hawk for noticing the game is still being played - now DJ kissing ass - pay attention to the damn game you assholes :fyou :fyou :fyou

Jones out on someone to PK - WGN showed 22% of the play, the end

Rios makes third out on batter whose name was never revealed

looks like the 6,135,873,093th remembrance of the Bobby Thompson home run has ended - about time

Jimenz flies to 8 (Hunter)

nice to hear DJ call a play again

Hawk still talking about old guys- there is a game going on, Hawk, get in it

Jose takes a strike and Hawk notices! - and then Jose Ks - 1st K for Mays tonight

Frank out 6-3

7 in a row retied by Mays

JG throwing in 90s

Wunsch in bull pen

Koskie hits ground rule double - near Mags - wonder (not sure) if a faster CF would have been able to grab it, probably not

Kielty jammed by JG, easy pop out to Jose

Koskie steals 3rd, nice throw but high by Olivio to Crede

Hunter easy play to Crede off of good putch by JG

JG is pitching well over all - Hawk says best outing of year - remember 1 run unearned - Cooper out to talk to JG -

Mientkiewicz Ks called -

end of 6, 2-0 bad guys

some runs from the Sox would be appeciated since JG is throwing so well

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jesus Christ! Carlos was Robbed!!!!

Nice play by Hunter. That was our chance if I ever saw one.

f***!!!!!!!

yep stole that one.......damn it........... :fyou the twinkies....hope they go stale soon.......

I guess I am doing this all for myself - no one seems to be reading it now.

oh well...

Guzman non chalants Mags ball and Mags beats out thow for a single

CLee (2-2 on the night thus far) Hunter robs CLee of a home run, going over the fence to snare it, great defensive play, pure robbery - damn it to hell

Rios pops up to 3rd on 1st pitch

PK (come on, tie this one up) 165 against right handers this season - base hit to right, Mags to 2nd

Crede come on, give us the lead broken bat singles to left, Mags holds at 3rd (no chance to score if he had gone, smart call by Kimm)

bases loaded for Olivio

Minn pitching coach out, pitchers warming up

come on, get us the lead singles to right, Mags in, PK at third, bases still loaded

as of this moment - 2-1 bad guys, Sox batting bases loaded, 2 outs, new pitcher coming in, Mays out

D Lo (asshole) pop up on 1st pitch off of reliever (fire Gary Ward now), inning over, 1 run in

Damn what a great play against Torri Hunter. That kid is absolutely amazing. I'd trade Joe Borchard and someone else for him in a heartbeat.

Olivo had a base hit so its now 2-1.

Flash has gotten two quick outs. Hopefully he gets one more and then the Sox bats can take things over in the eighth, either tying it up or giving the good guys the lead.