Eddie Guererro Passes Away

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 07:23 PM)
WOW!  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead

thats proven fact? what are you banging your head for? that you've been taking something that is more detrimental to your liver and kidneys than steroids yet have been talking out of your ass on the steroid subject for the last year?

:huh

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 01:26 AM)
thats proven fact?  what are you banging your head for?  that you've been taking something that is more detrimental to your liver and kidneys than steroids yet have been talking out of your ass on the steroid subject for the last year?

:huh

Maybe you should know who you're talking to before you go running your mouth about what we do or don't know. I'll make sure I'll tell my father and his 30 years of practicing medicine that he doesn't know anything. Even you yourself said there's no way to prove steroids can directly cause a death. Thus, how can you bring up a "fact" like that?

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
i didnt say it wasn't possible to prove that steroids directly cause a death, i just said that it's impossible to find an autopsy proving such because its happened 1 or 2 times total in history.

aspirin on the other hand...

Do those results include things such as children accidentally ingesting aspirin or people using them to commit suicide? Something like that would absolutely f*** up results. I think it makes a lot of sense that it's more likely that you'll die from aspirin since everyone and their brother has it at arm's length any time of day.