5-18 Picks to Click

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmmmmmm decisions .. decisions.... hey its a new week so we can take the guys we used twice last week right?????? lol........ actually ill take maggs......i used him once last week jose twice and frank once so put me down for -------->OH WE OH MAGGLIO........ :D :D hes due anyhow to have a good game.........

hmmmmmm decisions .. decisions.... hey its a new week so we can take the guys we used twice last week right?????? lol........ actually ill take maggs......i used him once last week jose twice and frank once so put me down for -------->OH WE OH MAGGLIO........ :D  :D  hes due anyhow to have a good game.........

Just for clarifications sake Sunday is considered the last day of the week for PTC purposes!!! Monday is day one of the PTC week!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just for clarifications sake Sunday is considered the last day of the week for PTC purposes!!!  Monday is day one of the PTC week!!!

oh fine.. :P i still take maggs since i only used him once last series.........and i just may pick him again on monday too...... :P