CBS Pix

greasywheels121

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
This really sucks.  I'm just glad my ass saved 5 billion pics during this year from Spring Training until the Parade.

ditto, I have well over 1 GB worth of pics from the '05 Sox season that will never be deleted.

The only question is, now what? I've grown accostumed to having large pics for every sport and now that has been taken away. The AP started slipping near the end with all the lines and distortion on a lot of the pics but now I get no pics at all. :(

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)
ditto, I have well over 1 GB worth of pics from the '05 Sox season that will never be deleted.

The only question is, now what? I've grown accostumed to having large pics for every sport and now that has been taken away. The AP started slipping near the end with all the lines and distortion on a lot of the pics but now I get no pics at all. :(

It f***ed a lot of sites that depended on those pics. If you take a look, they're all down, some permanently.

This reminds me of when they took away Napster the first time, but then all those new programs came out. CBS was the ONLY and probably will be the only pic resource like that.