37-year old weds 15-year old

Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 05:52 PM)
With all due respect to Steff and Soxy, there are probably more than a few guys here who are thinking at 15, sex with a willing female would have been pretty cool. Whether that is societal norms, or real differences in males vs. females, I don't know.

I do know at 15 I was sexually active and really would have though an older woman was cool.

Now, as an adult, I see the abuse and how it would effect a kid. I'm not sure at what point between 15 and 44 I came to realize that.

His comment was "man I never got molested.. lucky kid." I have no issue with Tony.. but I agree with him being told to shut the f*** up. The comment was out of line, and has NOTHING to do with "getting laid". Pretty sick to even try to compare the two.

Oh.. and no respect. Not on this. Sorry.

Let me try and explain my point. 15-year old males fantasize a lot about sex. Hormones, etc. are changing, erections are occurring, not always at appropriate times, and in general they are growing up. A 15 year old is probably not thinking of himself as getting molested. He is thinking of himself as a stud. It is probably being reinforced by the lady that is interested in him.

As an adult, I am disgusted by the situation.

The 15-year old is probably confused why this is a problem.

Your perspective changes with age and probably is gender influenced as well.

And btw, I am not trying to defend the molestation quote, but it depending on the age of the author, would help to substantiate my point.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
And btw, I am not trying to defend the molestation quote, but it depending on the age of the author, would help to substantiate my point.

29. I would say at that point you should know better.

On some level I find it refreshing that people have led such charmed and sheltered lives that they find these topics humorous. On another level it makes me sick. Mostly the latter level though.

Fitzgibbons said in July that plea negotiations had broken off because prosecutors insisted on prison time, which he said would be too dangerous for someone as attractive as Lafave.

I guess only ugly women can go to prison. :headshake

It would take too many pages to list how f***ed up that statement is. I wish I was amazed that someone with a law degree could be that stupid, but I'm not even mildly surprised.

....It would take too many pages to list how f***ed up that statement is. I wish I was amazed that someone with a law degree could be that stupid, but I'm not even mildly surprised.

The actual incredible statement was:

“To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions,'' Fitzgibbons said.

http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBCF7YVABE.html

Clearly, her lawyer has been watching way too many cinematic works of art of the Babes Behind Bars genre like “Chicks with Dicks” or “Caged Heat.”

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Nov 22, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
The actual incredible statement was:

Clearly, her lawyer has been watching way too many cinematic works of art of the Babes Behind Bars genre like “Chicks with Dicks” or “Caged Heat.”

Were you looking at your video collection for those titles, or mine?