Laguna Beach 3

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 04:59 PM)
If I come visit you, can we go to Laguna so I can "soak it all in"?

:lolhitting

Funny thing...Mario was out here for a convention this weekend and a couple of friends were out from Chicago as well and we went there. One of them was really pumped.

Why I said that, not a clue, but yes, yes we can.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
Check this out:

Thats funny. I think he quit pretty much right after the 1st season was a hit (not a clue for sure, my buddy had quit when they had started filming the show). I bet tons of people from my area show up to that shop and look for him, retarded to the fact that he left long ago for school.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
Is there any truth to the rumor that the Matt from USC that Kristen was dating was Matt Leinart?

I can't believe I know the answer to this question.

No, he went from one six-footer to another. One was on the Basketball team, the other on the Volleyball team.

/shootmenow

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 06:08 PM)
LOL.. we didn't have these kinds of places back in my day. We had to get a fake id and head downtown like the adults did it.  :lol:

We had a place called Rock A Bee's. It was the old Harley Davidson store on 111th and Cicero. Oh man the memories are all coming back to me.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 08:02 AM)
We had a place called Rock A Bee's.  It was the old Harley Davidson store on 111th and Cicero.  Oh man the memories are all coming back to me.

I kinda remember that place.. it was in a KMart parking lot..? I never went there though. We had this one friend.. Chris.. who's mom worked nights and we always hung at his house Thursday - Saturday nights. 15 or so teenagers.. there was never a dull moment.. :lol:

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Oh, he likes 'em young too. One was a frosh, the other a soph.

That's right, IIRC, that was on Aaron Gleeman's blog a while back. Apparently, one was much better looking than the other as well.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 09:04 AM)
I kinda remember that place.. it was in a KMart parking lot..? I never went there though. We had this one friend.. Chris.. who's mom worked nights and we always hung at his house Thursday - Saturday nights. 15 or so teenagers.. there was never a dull moment..  :lol:

Yep!! We owned that place....House Boyz was the name of our dance crew and that was kind of "our place". They painted a mural on the wall with our name.

Anyway, it was kinda like being on top of the world at 15-17. You'd walk into the place and everyone knew who ya were. I never waited in a line...we all hung with the DJ's, had our own little space in the back....and we'd own the dance floor whenever we went out there. As for meeting girls....you didn't even have to work at it....they came up to you. Man those were the days.... There was also Gazanders. Which was a regular bar all week and then Sunday night it was a teen club.

Then I became a senior and started hating that house music s*** and listening to rock like I did back in my preteen days and that was the end of all that....

I still love hearing the old house once in a while though.

House boyz....Wow that really sounds like some homosexual reference now....but I swear that's not what it was. Not that there's anythign wrong with that....

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
woohoo steff waits at lights near my house.  :)

Anyway, anyone been to Zero Gravity that want's to kinda review it?

Ok, here goes. went the when it first opened when I was in Jr High I believe. Had my mom drop me off. The bouncer made me take off my Green Addidas shirt because it was gang colors. Finally get into the "club" They claim to have a pizza buffet, not good. Then in the middle of the night, they stop the white trash shin dig, lower a fake alien in a casket down from the ceiling, tell a story about aliens, then roll him back up and continue the ghetto fest. Never went back.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 02:45 AM)
I can't believe I know the answer to this question.

No, he went from one six-footer to another. One was on the Basketball team, the other on the Volleyball team.

/shootmenow

I will actually say that I think you are wrong. I saw a picture in my GIRLFRIENDS mag a while back and it was Leinhart with kristin from LB at a benefit. I think they did date.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)
Ok, here goes.  went the when it first opened when I was in Jr High I believe.  Had my mom drop me off.  The bouncer made me take off my Green Addidas shirt because it was gang colors.  Finally get into the "club" They claim to have a pizza buffet, not good.  Then in the middle of the night, they stop the white trash shin dig, lower a fake alien in a casket down from the ceiling, tell a story about aliens, then roll him back up and continue the ghetto fest.  Never went back.

LMAO :lolhitting :lolhitting

Sounds like Club Palindrome in Palatine/Schaumburg. I dont know if that place is still open, but when i was in high school it was the same thing minus the lame Alien show.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 10:34 AM)
I will actually say that I think you are wrong.  I saw a picture in my GIRLFRIENDS mag a while back and it was Leinhart with kristin from LB at a benefit.  I think they did date.

I'm inclined to say he's right. They did not date. Do they know each other? Yes. That's a whole different thing than dating, however. That picture is how the rumor was started, but unless they dated for a week, it didn't happen.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
LMAO  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

Sounds like Club Palindrome in Palatine/Schaumburg.  I dont know if that place is still open, but when i was in high school it was the same thing minus the lame Alien show.

Oh god, went went there once, didnt even make it inside, just turned around and left.

maybe its just my high school, but i'd imagine a lot of high schools are like Laguna Beach with its alcohol induced drama slash hormone induced hooking up.

It's a shame that the nerds on Laguna Beach are now celebrities, when if you follow any group of people in high school now-a-days you'd probably have the same stuff occurring.

oh well, i guess i'll have to get famous another way, ha.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 05:43 PM)
maybe its just my high school, but i'd imagine a lot of high schools are like Laguna Beach with its alcohol induced drama slash hormone induced hooking up.

It's a shame that the nerds on Laguna Beach are now celebrities, when if you follow any group of people in high school now-a-days you'd probably have the same stuff occurring.

oh well, i guess i'll have to get famous another way, ha.

Most high schools, at least the ones I've seen in my day, don't have girls near the caliber of what this show had.

I mean Kristin is near a 10, LC is a solid 9, Jessica is a solid 9, the list goes on.

I invite anyone to tell me they went to HS with girls like that (at least that many that were that hot).

The other stuff, maybe, yes you find at other schools. Girls like that, hell no.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
Most high schools, at least the ones I've seen in my day, don't have girls near the caliber of what this show had.

I mean Kristin is near a 10, LC is a solid 9, Jessica is a solid 9, the list goes on.

I invite anyone to tell me they went to HS with girls like that (at least that many that were that hot). 

The other stuff, maybe, yes you find at other schools.  Girls like that, hell no.

You obviously didn't attend my high school. Maybe its just a Socal thing though, I've been surrounded by good looking girls my entire life.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
You obviously didn't attend my high school.  Maybe its just a Socal thing though, I've been surrounded by good looking girls my entire life.

Guess not, care to explain why I've never seen you with one?

Glad to hear from your earlier post that we can go on a sightseeing tour of Laguna Beach.

Some points of interest for me:

1) The Surf Shop

2) LC's preschool

3) The field where jason played little league

I'm sure to think of some others lol.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 03:29 PM)

Glad to hear from your earlier post that we can go on a sightseeing tour of Laguna Beach.

1) The Surf Shop

2) LC's preschool

Going into the full stalker mode already are we. :P

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 08:29 PM)

1) The Surf Shop

2) LC's preschool

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Its because I own this website. Come out here and I can introduce you to some. I'm not quite the loser Heads makes me out to be :D