Laguna Beach 3

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
They have stopped taping and "guided" them I've been told.. Like that fiasco with Jason and LC.. at the fashion show supposedly Jason and her got into a second confrontation in front of her father and her father had some words for Jason. LC is a fashion major and already has an internship with a pretty large designer so her butt was on the line with that show. Jason totally could have effed up some major things for her. I haven't watched last nights yet, but in last weeks show I thought it was funny how she told him he could stop by but her father would not allow him in the house. That guy is such a moron. I hope he's not good enough to be being looked at by any major league scouts..  :ph34r:

From what I heard, he isn't anything major as a pitcher. A career minor-leaguer at best if he decides to play baseball.

And yeah, I heard that they guide them more so than stop taping and telling them to re-enact stuff. The reasoning is that the first time you show emotion is the best footage to catch because it's natural. Basically they do what they do on the Real World which is push their feelings.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
Yes. I am open about it and it helps me get chicks by having vast knowledge of Laguna Beach, and O.C.

you don't happen to wear pink polos, with the collar up........and gel your hair for your 8 AM class too do you?

:P

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 04:47 PM)
you don't happen to wear pink polos, with the collar up........and gel your hair for your 8 AM class too do you?

:P

Actually...

Lol, I wear polos, but I hate guys who wear pink and I think popping your collars is the most stupid look that white people took from Snoop Dogg stupidly which brought it to the mainstream. I'm in fact part of the "Anti-Collar Popping Klan" on facebook. I hate that goddamn look. And I also let my beard grow out half the time. I gel my hair, but if I run out of gel, I'm in no rush to buy more. I just go with the Crede-look.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
What exactly does the Laguna Beach have to do with reality show?

This show reminds me of the real world which was originally a reality show. They say they don't try and interfere with anything but i choose to believe they script some of it. Real world was one of the very first reality shows and set the path for bad t.v.

I know people that actually care about these spoiled ass brats like they are friends with them... it is quite sad and disturbing.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
It's on the corner of rt. 53 and 75th by a couple gas stations

I see now from the map. It's by the Shell at 53, where I always catch the light and b**** for 10 minutes. That IS the longest light in all of Naperville.. save for Washington at times.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
I see now from the map. It's by the Shell at 53, where I always catch the light and b**** for 10 minutes. That IS the longest light in all of Naperville.. save for Washington at times.

woohoo steff waits at lights near my house. :)

Anyway, anyone been to Zero Gravity that want's to kinda review it?