Baseball tonight

Soxfest

Said Sox offense is so pathectic TB has scored more runs than Sox. On Manuel they said he is lifeless and team plays the same and expect him to be fired Very soon according to T.Kurchan on 11:00 pm edition.

Kurkjian is f***ing clueless. He doesn't know jacks*** about anything. Everytime I hear him start to talk, I hit the mute button.

"Once Minnesota takes over first place, they won't come out." - Tim Kurkjian, in his squeaky ass voice.

He never convinces anyone with what he says, because he hasn't hit puberty yet and he's like 45-50 years old.

Kurkjian is f***ing clueless.  He doesn't know jacks*** about anything.  Everytime I hear him start to talk, I hit the mute button.

"Once Minnesota takes over first place, they won't come out." - Tim Kurkjian, in his squeaky ass voice. 

He never convinces anyone with what he says, because he hasn't hit puberty yet and he's like 45-50 years old.

Other than those few minor faults you really like the guy right? :D

Kurkjian is f***ing clueless.  He doesn't know jacks*** about anything.  Everytime I hear him start to talk, I hit the mute button.

Other than those few minor faults you really like the guy right? :D

Exactly :lol:

Still TB hitting better than Sox, there is NO excuse guys and girls

Agreed. This team has played absolutely god-awful, and after this series, it should be the end of Gary Ward. He has done nothing to improve this team.

BRING BACK VON JOSHUA!

You do like Peter Gammons on the other hand....Don't you?

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maybe TB's manager has something to do with it. All JM does is sit on his ass and look stupid  :angry:

thats not true killa.. he was walking around and talking to the players too....i think i even saw him crack a smile at one point in time during the game ............ :rolleyes:

You do like Peter Gammons on the other hand....Don't you?

CWSOX45

LMAO

I don't think I like any baseball analyst that doesn't actually know what has actually happened on the field. And most of the time, even those ones are misguided. There are too many different philosophies in baseball to be right 90% of the time. And I don't necessarily even like the former player/coach types. For instance....Rob Dibble. He's a goddamn idiot.

I do like Harold Reynolds....as I do Bobby Valentine. I really did like Buck Showalter for the time he was on there....and Buck Martinez was OK. Jeff Brantley....Rick Sutcliffe.....Dave Campbell....those guys are all decent too.

I just really do not like Gammons for Kurkjian. They have no idea what's going on. They are good at crunching numbers and have a way with words. Baseball is not a numbers game. You see many, many, many different statistics....but half the game is stats....and the other half is intangibles. For instance...say we're back in the 60s, where prejudice is at its peak. Say you add a black person who is very anti-white(as most were back then) and you have a white person who is very anti-black(which a lot were). Both could be studs athletically, but if you put them on the same playing field....all hell would break loose. If you have 1 group of assholes and another group of assholes in the same dugout...a lot of s*** will happen, and it won't always be good. In baseball, you have to be close as a team...and when you have a lot of egos on one team, you won't always get good results.

Based on what we've shown this season, and as good as Minnesota has played lately, why is that statement so incorrect? We all know KC is coming down to earth, and we can only beat teams like Baltimore, so what makes you think Minnesota won't be in 1st the rest of the way?