Season Ticket Plan

tonyho7476

I am considering taking a split season package, Section 113, Row CC (yes, third row). I initially wanted a weekend package. But after looking at this, I think the weekday package would be better for me.

First, I can get to the park easily, at any time. so weekends/weeknights not a big deal.

Second, this package has 2 STL games...and 2 NYY games, and 1 Cubs game.

Third, its a little more spaced out. 27 games is perfect for me, and the games won't be right on top of each other.

PLease, check out the links, and give me any feedback.

Hit And Run Package

Section 113

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 01:02 PM)
I could be wrong, and another season ticket veteran could tell you for sure, but im almost positive that with split season tickets, you get an order form about 3 weeks before single game tickets go on sale, so you can get them for sure. We have purchased the weekend plan, and a big selling point was that we can still pretty much be guarenteed to get Opening day, Cards, and NYY tickets.

That would be HUGE. I want to stay Steff disputed that though.

The problem is that my chances of getting a weekend plan, just got smaller. but what you said applies both ways. Thanks.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 12:02 PM)
I could be wrong, and another season ticket veteran could tell you for sure, but im almost positive that with split season tickets, you get an order form about 3 weeks before single game tickets go on sale, so you can get them for sure. We have purchased the weekend plan, and a big selling point was that we can still pretty much be guarenteed to get Opening day, Cards, and NYY tickets.

That's the $10,000 question right now.. with so many new ticket holders, right now there is no guarantee on extras. If any are avaliable it looks like seniority will play a role in who gets to order extras until they run out.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 01:05 PM)
That's the $10,000 question right now.. with so many new ticket holders, right now there is no guarantee on extras. If any are avaliable it looks like seniority will play a role in who gets to order extras until they run out.

I'll look at it this way...I will have these 27 games, which will be great. And I can always try getting more tix...through the Sox or my connection or whatever. But I know I'll be at these and have some post season options.

I can't F'ing wait. :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
Oh no.. it's true that holders have always gotten the opportunity in the past to buy extras.

You didn't dispute it...you said something about getting extra Cubs tix or something. I guess we'll have to see how this year goes.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 01:11 PM)
That would make sense. From what my dad was told, supposdly a very nice guy(Brian Jordan IIRC) that it should be no problem. Obviously things can also change. Hopfully everything goes well, and we can get to opening day. That is my main concern, being able to get into opening day.

We always get club level and I think this year we'll have a hard time. Plus we take the limo and do it up. LOVE OPENING DAY.

Well, I pulled the trigger...the wheels are in motion.

I look forward to seeing you other season ticket holders at the games...Steff, Rock, whoever else. :cheers :drink :gosox1:

Steff, will I be considered a bastard step child for only having a partial plan? :P

Edited by tonyho7476