Bob Nightengale: Sox Tell Phills They Want Thome

Wealz

I don't have a theory; I'm just saying I don't know if he was on juice or not. Giambi was injury free for a long time as was Palmeiro. It's true he's always been big, at least from what I remember, but I still don't think there's anyway you or I could know for sure.

uh...they were all juicing. everyone knows that. say hi to your best friend tim kurkjan for me if you also believe that palmiero should be in the HOF.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(timotime @ Nov 22, 2005 -> 01:33 PM)
uh...they were all juicing. everyone knows that. say hi to your best friend tim kurkjan for me if you also believe that palmiero should be in the HOF.

Did you reply to the wrong post? Southsideirish said there was no way Thome used steroids. My point was that he may have, and that has to be considered when deciding what to trade for him.

Did you reply to the wrong post? Southsideirish said there was no way Thome used steroids. My point was that he may have, and that has to be considered when deciding what to trade for him.

sorry, im not trying to slight you. i didnt read back far enough. i just went to the last page of the thread and saw it, and posted. my misinterpretation.

thome very well could have used steroids, but he cant anymore. if he did, then he is lucky he was never caught. i wouldnt mind having him as a dh.

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Nov 22, 2005 -> 07:50 PM)

So because he had 1 bad year mostly due to injuries he might of used steroids? Ok so Frank Thomas must of used roids too right? And every other player that had a down year...... :bang