Bulls @ trailblazers.

qwerty

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for the Bulls. I think this is the one where they get that West coast road win out of the way. Going to be seeing them on Sunday against the Lakers (another game they could win) but the Bulls never seem to do that well when I see them at Staples (of course this will be the 1st time I see them play the Lakers, usually I go to the Bulls/Clippers game).

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
Why is Noch still starting? :(

Cause he's a far superior PF than Songalia. I really like this Bulls lineup. Noc may not be really big, but he's strong enough and tough enough to guard most PF's and he'll have quickness on them on the offensive end.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 04:24 PM)
Cause he's a far superior PF than Songalia.  I really like this Bulls lineup. Noc may not be really big, but he's strong enough and tough enough to guard most PF's and he'll have quickness on them on the offensive end.

?

Nocioni is starting at small forward.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
let's hope the starters show up tonight...

They probably would...if it was Deng and Sweetney starting.

I hate how skiles falls in luv with the same lineup for so long, regardless of how obvious it is that the playes in the lineup are the cause for the poor starts.

Blazers sure are young...

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
Actually you are right. The starting lineup has been changed up for tonight.

C-Chandler

PF-Nocioni

SF-Deng

SG-Hinrich

PG-Duhon

This was addressed here http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

"Noce has more success when he plays [power forward]," Skiles said. "There aren't a lot of [power forwards] in the league who he can't play against. That's good for us that we have that kind of versatility

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
I hate how skiles falls in luv with the same lineup for so long, regardless of how obvious it is that the playes in the lineup are the cause for the poor starts.

Hmm, I disagree with this. Skiles has never been afraid to make a change if he feels it is for the better. Remember last season when Chandler and Curry were taken out of the starting lineup midway through the circus trip because the effort wasnt there?

Same starting lineup, but the Bulls are looking a lot better early. It may just be that Portland looks terrible. At least thus far.

Still one serious problem, the Bulls vastly need a low post presence that can score. Sweetney can but he's not on the court enough. Paxson is going to have to find one.

Bulls guards are biting for the pump fakes from the guards early on. Still they are looking a lot more crisp, but they are too much of a jump shooting team. You can't be a consistently good team when you rely on the jump shot (at least no with the crop of scorers the Bulls have).

Songalia needs to be out of that starting lineup with a low post presence that can score. I'd find another guy to get minutes with Sweetney and Chandler.

3 3's in the quarter for the Bulls. Noc shot looking better as of late.

Any shot at all at acquiring Zach Randolph. He's an Eddy Curry like presence and kind of has an Eddy Curry like attitude (thats not a good thing) but I have no idea if the Blazers would move him.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 03:26 AM)
3 3's in the quarter for the Bulls.  Noc shot looking better as of late. 

Any shot at all at acquiring Zach Randolph. He's an Eddy Curry like presence and kind of has an Eddy Curry like attitude (thats not a good thing) but I have no idea if the Blazers would move him.

I've heard some absolutely horrific stories about Randolph's attitude.