Bulls @ trailblazers.

qwerty

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They f***ing suck.

On a sidenote (as if I need to continue this rant) there must have been 35 f***ing free throws in the 1st half. What a f***ING f***ING f***ING f***ING JOKE.

GO TO HELL REFS

1st half ends on a 17-4 run. I hope Scott Skiles chokes his team. They are garbage, especially when it comes to low post defense.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
They f***ing suck.

On a sidenote (as if I need to continue this rant) there must have been 35 f***ing free throws in the 1st half.  What a f***ING f***ING f***ING f***ING JOKE. 

GO TO HELL REFS

1st half ends on a 17-4 run.  I hope Scott Skiles chokes his team.  They are garbage, especially when it comes to low post defense.

Somebody a bit angry?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 08:11 PM)
Somebody a bit angry?

That doesn't begin to touch upon it. Every game I watch I sit there stunned at whats being whistled. I swear, the NBA needs to put in a new comissioner one that appreciates a defensive game.

All you ever heard about was how ugly Detroit and San Antonio played, but that was basketball, damn good basketball. But we won't see that style again if the NBA has its way.

Its just going to this street ball style of basketball, one in which there is zero defense and your not allowed to touch your defender at all. They will just always get bailed out by the whistle. Its disgusting and if there were any other sport on of interest to me I would just stop watching (this seasons officiating has been a joke).

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
Losing Antonio Davis hurt, especially since Chandler has no inside scoring game.  Also, Songaila starting over Sweetney is becoming a joke, a very bad joke.

Problem with starting Sweetney is that guy can't stay on the court. He sweats tying his shoes before the game.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 05:00 AM)
Problem with starting Sweetney is that guy can't stay on the court.  He sweats tying his shoes before the game.

Supposedly during practice he has been riding an exercise bike or something a lot to work on his stamina. So supposedly as the season goes on he will be able to play longer and longer.