Disgraced again

Takatsufan

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
That's how his swing looked all of October.  It was beautiful.  He'd take one quick motion towards the plate and swing...while keeping his shoulder closed, and he'd drive the ball.  In september he had the highest OPS of anyone in the AL with at least 50 at bats.

The guy can really swing a great bat when he keeps his shoulder closed and looks to drive the ball.  He just gets in these ruts where he flies open and becomes a simple guy to strike out/pop out on pitches either outside or high.

If he can limit those slumps from being month-long to being week-long, people may very well be clamoring for him to be our #3 hitter next year.  But that's a big if.

I keep looking...and finally hoping with some confidence...that Crede will take the same pill that Garland took and became what all the scouts, media, et al. said he would be: a top-rung player. Of course, next year is a contract year for Crede isn't it? Not to be cynical, but those years tend to bring the best out of players. :P

I was amazed at the snub Oz got some in the manager

of the year voting until somebody told me the votes

were tabulated at the conclusion of the regular season.

If the votes were tabulated after the season and Oz

wasn't unanimous, the voters should lose their votes.

I don't mind all the snubs cause we got what counts.