"My Humps"

Yoda

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Nov 17, 2005 -> 10:46 PM)
You know it's not good when your 9-year-old daughters asks "What are lady lumps?"

:headshake

i remember asking my parents what an "annaconda" was after hearing the Baby Got Back Song 20 years ago... I'm sure your daughter will end up ok.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
I'd really like to see some of your girlfriends/wifes so I can say how ugly they are. I guarantee Fergie is better than your gf/wife if you even have one.

I've seen Fergie. I'll take my wife anyday, thank you. I've met Critics wife, and she is much cuter than Fergie. So, yeah...ya know.

I got the song now. This is catchy??? My, how the world has changed. This sucks. Where's the hook??? :headshake

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
Listening to "Laffy Taffy" right now.

That's it...I need to hear some guitars. Where the hell is that new Hardcore Superstar I have around here somewhere???

http://hardcoresuperstar.com/

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

My ears thank you, my mind thanks you, and I especially thank you for the kind words about the Mrs.

Mrs. Gleason >>>Fergie, by the way.

:headbang

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
Check out my review of the new HS album at:

http://zombiezilla.multiply.com/reviews/item/1  :headbang

The Noted Glam Scholar strikes again!!!!

:D :P

Nice review! I could only find one minor quibble ( and THAT is unusual for me! :D )

"...but eventually the Superstars and the Babies would become only connected by the country that they hailed."

I'd say either "the country from which both bands hail" or "the country they call home".

The way you have it sounds just a bit clunky, IMO.

What's so damn funny, is that you and I caught that mistake at the same time!!! I was just reading it again and was trying to figure out what happened to the "hailed from."!!! HA!!! Nice catch. :D

Actually, Spice asked me if she could have that review, I said "sure, just link to my site". Then she asked me the other day if I could do an interview with RS Saidso for her. I kind of turned that one down, as I am only slightly familiar with him and his stuff. But then she asked to send me more stuff for review, so I said "sure". Who am I to turn down freebies??? :D

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
:huh:

That song is an embarrassment and Fergie is quite the butterface.

The thing that bothers me is how ANYBODY could think Fergie has sex appeal. I mean the name Fergie is a killer alone, but her face looks like it spent a week getting run over by a 18 wheeler constantly.

fergie_.jpg

fergie.jpg

bep00.jpg

Now please tell me she looks like she has spent a week getting run over by a 18 wheeler constantly. Now if the people saying these quotes get better women than this, I'll be damned.

Edit: Sorry for the massive picture. It really brings out her butterface doesn't it?

Edited by whitesoxin'

I don't think she is "ugly", but rather she is just another one of those types that you expect to find in the Hip Hop and Rap video's (dress, mannerisms, etc), and that just isn't my thing.

Ugly? No. Do I find other women (yes, my wife included) to being MUCH more attractive? Yes.

It's all personal taste. Heck, some people find Rosanne and Bea Arthur attractive. :D

:huh: It just makes me mad when guys constantly rip on someone, especially when they are not ugly.

Me too! I might have worded that a bit differently myself, but I certainly agree with what I think you're expressing Are you SURE you’re not older than 17? You certainly sound evolved for that age. B)

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
I don't think she is "ugly", but rather she is just another one of those types that you expect to find in the Hip Hop and Rap video's (dress, mannerisms, etc), and that just isn't my thing.

Ugly? No. Do I find other women (yes, my wife included) to being MUCH more attractive? Yes.

It's all personal taste. Heck, some people find Rosanne and Bea Arthur attractive.  :D

:wub:

Don't make me bust out the cloris leachman pictures too...

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
fergie_.jpg

fergie.jpg

bep00.jpg

Now please tell me she looks like she has spent a week getting run over by a 18 wheeler constantly. Now if the people saying these quotes get better women than this, I'll be damned.

Edit: Sorry for the massive picture. It really brings out her butterface doesn't it?

Great body, but her face....

You can show me all the pictures you want, but I aleady know what she looks like. I've seen some photos of her when she is NOT professionally made up, and guess what? There's a BIT of a difference.

Maybe it is the Kirstie Alley thing, I never really put that together before, but I just don't think she's facially attractive. At all.

I think my wife has a prettier face than Fergie. (Of COURSE I'd think that, by the way - I love my wife, and I do NOT love Fergie.)

Does that mean YOU would think my wife is prettier than Fergie? Not necessarily, and probably not since my wife's not a celebrity and this country has this VERY odd obsession with fame. ( But that's a discussion for another time.... )

But anyway, here's the nice thing about opinions - everyone can have one, and they don't all have to be the same.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
I'd really like to see some of your girlfriends/wifes so I can say how ugly they are. I guarantee Fergie is better than your gf/wife if you even have one.

How does she compare to the "girlfriend" you're constantly bringing up? You know, if everyone else's girlfriends are ugly and all.