Jose is down to .237

southsider2k5

More importantly, if he ends up in the .235-.250 range, which is entirely possible, what will the Sox do with him next year? My guess is they will try to sign him after he has been a free agent for a few months, assuming no one will give him the cash he will want. I don't see anyone in the minors, so it's either Jose in 2004, a trade, or a free agent signing. If it's a trade, you know we will get screwed. If it's another FA, you know we will pay too much. I just wish I knew in my own small mind whether or not Jiminez can play SS. I know most of you think the answer is "no."

PS. Your boy Clayton is still slumping. Down to .213.

More importantly, if he ends up in the .235-.250 range, which is entirely possible, what will the Sox do with him next year?  My guess is they will try to sign him after he has been a free agent for a few months, assuming no one will give him the cash he will want.  I don't see anyone in the minors, so it's either Jose in 2004, a trade, or a free agent signing.  If it's a trade, you know we will get screwed.  If it's another FA, you know we will pay too much.  I just wish I knew in my own small mind whether or not Jiminez can play SS.  I know most of you think the answer is "no."

PS.  Your boy Clayton is still slumping. Down to .213.

OH NO don't equate Clayton with me. I hated that POS. I am a fan of Jose's, I just wasn't sure if anyone else realized how bad of a slump that Val had been in.

"

PS.  Your boy Clayton is still slumping. Down to .213.

I bid adieu to Royce in September 2002 and was glad to see him go and wanted JV aka StJoseE6 gone with him. I was very clear in numerous posts that in my opinion the time for both was gone.

Guest hotsoxchick1
PS. Your boy Clayton is still slumping. Down to .213.

damn thats better than what he was at this time last year for us..........we should have kept him......... :rolleyes: lol lol lol..........