E-lo K-Tracker/Game Thread

Winning Ugly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pitching by Esteban to get out of the 2nd. Lead of double by Meink, moved to third with one out, and then great defense behind ELo by Crede holds the runner on a ground out, then Meink strays too far off of 3rd thinking he might be able to score on a WP, but Olivo guns him trying to get back to 3rd. On the play Mein twists his ankle and is out of the game.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok top of 5.......2 outs.. bases loaded.. how much are we going to bet they stay stranded???? im willing to go 10 bucks or more....anyone else????

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well that didnt take long.......f*** when are we going to stop leaving guys out there ...... this totaly sucks.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah right HSC, this is a White Sox board.  you'd have better luck just asking someone for the $10!

lol got 10 bucks??? lol.... ya know if the guys we have left stranded counted as runs.. we could have won the freakin world series by a million points right now............damn when does the madness stop???? if they dont get their collective s*** together soon things are gonna be very ugly on the south side............. :angry: :bang

lol got 10 bucks??? lol.... ya know if the guys we have left stranded counted as runs.. we could have won the freakin world series by a million points right now............damn when does the madness stop???? if they dont get their collective s*** together soon things are gonna be very ugly on the south side............. :angry:  :bang

May get ugly but will it be Winning Ugly reloaded :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
May get ugly but will it be Winning Ugly reloaded :rolleyes:

oh we were winning?????? geez someone foregot to wake me up for this........lol :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why do I see a Minn 3-2 win? I hope I am wrong but we seem to self-destruct anymore up there.

its funny you say that.. as i was just on the phone with gug and he said the very same thing...........you guys wouldnt be tryin to jinx my boy loz would ya.............. :o

Top 7th

-Olivo singles

-DLo sac bunt, Olivo to 2nd-Am I seeing smallball? :o

*Lohse Wild pitch, Olivo goes to 3rd

-Valentin walks, 1st and 3rd 1 out

*LaTroy Hawkins comes in to pitch

-Thomas grounds into f***ing double play

f***, THIS IS GETTING ANCIENT :fyou

2-1 Sox